• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Med Discharge - Arthritis

I'm 24 and after serving 6 1/2 years I have been told that I may be discharged due to my arthritis ( at my age? Great! :eek: )which I was diagnosed with last year. Does anyone know ( :? )of how I can find out what I am entitled to regarding pensions and resettlement? I'm worried that if i do get discharged I may be seen off with as little as the Army think they can get away with!
Ta very much

First of all,did you suffer from any injuries whilst in training or in the regiment? Were you ever hospitalised? Have you received treatment for ANY injuries to your musculoskeletal system? If so, make enquiries into getting a war pension and or compensation for your problems whilst in service.Ask for a claim form immediately from the Veterans Agency as these claims can become time barred nowadays. Tom

Your RAO and Med Centre should be able to advise you, but I would also recommend that you contact the RBL, who can provide helpful advice and assist you with making a claim, if necessary.

Latest Threads