• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Med Centre (with Physio) near Swindon

I've recently returned from a tour, having picked up an injury along the way. I'm TA and demobbed last week. I brought up the injury during my medical and subsequently saw the MO and a Physio. As a result, the Physio at Chilwell recommended seeing one near where I live.
Can anyone point me in the direction of Med centres where there may be an Army Physio near to Swindon?

Ta.

Well you've got RAF Brize Norton and JSU Corsham near(ish) to Swindon.

wg100 said:
I've recently returned from a tour, having picked up an injury along the way. I'm TA and demobbed last week. I brought up the injury during my medical and subsequently saw the MO and a Physio. As a result, the Physio at Chilwell recommended seeing one near where I live.
Can anyone point me in the direction of Med centres where there may be an Army Physio near to Swindon?

Ta.
i am in the same situation as yourself. chillwell referred me to a local unit for treatment and they refused initially as i was TA. However after some fuss they are now doing so. if they had refused i would have had to live and work at chillwell until i am fully recovered.

good luck with the treatment mate

Try 29 Regt RLC @ South Cerney, 20 mins down the A419. Or there is the Rehab unit at Brize?