Meanwhile, in other news......

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Goatman, Jun 13, 2011.

?

Ah, that climate issue.....

Poll closed Jul 16, 2011.
  1. British weather - four seasons in a single day

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Boris for Lord Protector of the EU......

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Sounds like a perfectly sensible scheme....how long before Labour adopt it as an election pledge ?

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Nutjob set for Top Cabinet post....deranged photo p5....

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Lord Boris speaks on the menace of drought....

meanwhile,here in the parched and sun-kissed arid Badlands of the Extreme South (pass the shandy) I spent all day in driving rain yesterday......I expect the Coalition to announce a Minister for Drought almost any day now.....

2. Unfortunately a rainy day here is subjective, a dry one there the same. Yet soil scientists tell us that in key areas of our agricultural heartlands the soil is actually drier than the Negev. So all of a sudden our green and pleasant land seems to be not such a given...

Meanwhile, in other news my rocket and lettuce is growing nicely. I am sharing my water ration with them...

3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Let me get this straight? A posh Tory cunt with a bad hair-do is cycling to work and bleating on about cars splashing him, yes?

Anybody got a GPS for his start point?

4. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

here y'go......

GPS coordinates latitude51.49518 longitude-0.17551

.....now what ?

5. HHH

HHH LE

Take him a raincoat??

6. Lord Mayor of London, eh? Congratulations, folks. Democracy in action.

7. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Petronella says he can't be doing with them.......Oh sorry....I'll get me Gannex.......

8. No, there's always been a Lord Mayor of London. Boris is the Mayor of London. The same as Red Ken was before him.

9. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

'Ere......just a thought.....who's the Mayor of Manchester ? Or did they do away with him/her as a cost saving measure ?

10. Drought drought? Of course there is a drought on the Cheshire/Wales border, a drought of sunshine! I blame the Welsh and a cunning celtic plot to oust the English back across the North Sea. Wasn't there some sort of prophecy about this in the Annales Cambriae?