• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Meandering....how far can the thread be deviated?

I have just received a polite warning from 'the moderator' about straying from the thread subject!

As a good (ex) soldier I take the warning and adhere to the Forum Rules.

I would like to see how this topic can be changed...in the sort of 'chinese whisper' catagory.

Make them subtle though!

All the best.

sapper1743 said:
I have just received a polite warning from 'the moderator' about straying from the thread subject!

As a good (ex) soldier I take the warning and adhere to the Forum Rules.

I would like to see how this topic can be changed...in the sort of 'chinese whisper' catagory.

Make them subtle though!

All the best.
Meandering, as in going off the rails? :thumright:

i must stay on track also :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

And how far you wish to deviate.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
God should get you back in line if you derail however . . .

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Farmers are generally bitter and twisted - great with soda, lousy if you've got a 200 ton train running on it.

still behaving :censored: :bow: :censored: :bow:

keeffy said:
what that farmer down the road, he says i can buy a sheep for the bbq next week for 5 quid i reckon its a bargin
you got "nightrained" with you ????

anyway SAUSAGES :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick:

Fatbadge said:
Someone said food...

QUICK!! Out of the way, there'll be a Planty stampede any second... :thumright:

:highfive:
You wouldn't have to be that fast, knowing how slow the planties are of getting off their fat arrses. :headbang: :highfive: