Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by 5.56mm, Jun 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hello and a very big thanks to your support and advice on this forum. People who i wont mention have not taken me seriously and have taken the mick suppose thats squaddie humor lol. But anyway i am cutting down the time i spend on my computer so will probaly not post again but might post when i get promoted again hopefull i want sargent before i leave cadets hopefully. Anyhow the pic of me thought i would send one of me in the saam a few months ago i am top right and am wearing the modded jacket YAY i have my medal im my hand. below me is the person who taught me alot of things hes the guy who tells me the mods anyway. I will now resign from the forums until further notice thanks for your help and advice. I was not here to teach you how to soldier but to offer advice and pass knowledge and i hope i succeded in some way. Remember guys there is one aim and that is to BE BETTER THAN ALL THE ******* REST.

p.s.Get ready bisley here i come with my 7.62 mm rifle[​IMG]
  2. Nooooooo

Don't gooooooo

Life will never be the same

*stands to attention* good luck in future life little 5.56mm Sir
  3. You can't go yet - there's still so much I need to know.
  4. You're small, stupid, your picie hasnt loaded yet n your mother buys your clothes - now fcuk off!
  5. Isn't that a quote from StarWars?

You say that like it's a bad thing. My mother buys me some mean threads :wink: .
  6. Good luck to you 5.56, I hope we haven’t seen the last of you.

At least get your pictures working before you leave :D
  7. Piss off you dirty little bugger...

and take care mate :wink:
  8. A nasty thought has come to mind. Do you think he has discovered GIRLS? (And can't get the hang of typing left-handed?)
  9. Youre a very sick man to think of that, and my god I hope not! Can you imagine it, 5.56 fumbling with a bra strap saying "This one time, at ACF camp we...." god, it doesnt bear thinking about!
  10. He'd be spending more time on the pc in that case. He may discover girls but will be too scared to talk to them or touch them, so will resort to the tinternet to experiment with his onehanded typing.

I think mummy saw the internet bill and wasn't happy. Add to that now he's finished his SATS he's got to concentrate on working towards those GCSEs in 2 years time he's not doing himself favours talking about kit until the small hours
  11. Well, I don't know... Remember, the ACF still wear woolly pullies, and one just one size too small accentuates the female shape better than CS95 ever will.

I take back what I said about typing left-handed though. That can be overcome quickly - it's the mouse that's difficult to manage.
  12. Borrow Chubbs mouth wand.
    *sniff* its a sad day, a sad day
  15. I can't see the picture!!!!!!!! help!