Me mum wants to write to the lads

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biped, Aug 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

My mum who is and always has been a massive supporter of our armed forces wants to write to, and send parcels to lads out in the field in both Iraq and Afghanistan who may be missing out on some mail and goodies.

I know a lot of the lads get parcels from home, and letters, but there are some that are missing out.

She wants to do her bit, but I'm buggered if I know what the best way for her to proceed is.

Can anyone let me know who's in the middle of things right now, and how she goes about getting some details.

Cheers :D

If this should be in rear party, I'll do it that way, but I'm not registered there yet.
  2. There is a website that you can do it through, havent got a link to it right now, and cant think off the top of my head what its called, but if no one helps before I shall post it this evening.

May even already be on Rear Party.
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Thank you very much Stephanie, much appreciated, I've passed it on and she is now registered on their site.

Some poor bugger is going to get 'granny-parcels' with longjohns and knitted scarves! :twisted:
  4. Tell your mum i'd like to give her a package on behalf of all of us, for being so nice. :D
  5. So you don't think she'll do the decent thing and include jazz mags? :D

Saying that, if you mentioned it to her she might find it in her heart to oblige the lads:

6. Don't know anything about them but someone has posted this in the Guestbook. Care needed, I would suggest.

7. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand they're off....

Pulls up a chair to watch the pig board, does your mum put out gags to come pouring in. :LOL:
  8. I reckon you're gonna wish you had in a few more posts. :D
  9. Pictures of your mum would be great , preferably in the nude :twisted:
  10. I wonder how long it takes for this thread to be shifted to the NAAFI! :?

It is sweet of her though! :D
  11. Not long......