• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

me flasks bust

my issued black flask has bust and im gutted. its the little rubber thingey in the lid ,pluging the hole to the tea bag store . any one know where to get a replacement for it. cheers

If its issue kit ask the Q bloke and get it excha....

Oh blx, I can't be bothered, this is probably a wah or something.

Never mind, I'm sure someone will alone to solve your problem shortly....

Rodney2q

my issued black flask has bust and im gutted. its the little rubber thingey in the lid ,pluging the hole to the tea bag store . any one know where to get a replacement for it. cheers
Well if you go into a branch of Parkers then you can get one.

They are actually the lower headgasket retaining seal sump plug washer for a 1958 Austin Morris ( Morris Oxford III and not the Minor) which is still in production in India (the Ambassador) so you should have no touble finding one.

Of course you will need to shave down the scalloped edges a bit but a spare Bovie should sort that no problems.

Finally you will need some way of making sure it stays attached but a small blob of Pink should be enough.

or of course as it is issued then go get a new one from the stores bloke - your choice.

Flasks are on issue these days??? worlds gone bloody soft, what's wrong with a tin mug (enamel, white, drinking, for the use of) kids these days don't know their born,,,,,,,,,,mumble, mumble.....pisses kecks due to old age ....SLR, that's all you need......they don't like it up 'em.......mumble, mumble :desertsoldier:

Latest Threads