Me and Tranche 3 Redundancy


Just a quick question if I may: If a Reg (tiffy vehicles) found his name on a redundancy list for Tranche 3, and wanted to transfer to the TA on a FTRS contract for REME TA. What course of action should he take?

Purely hypothetical of course. No bearing to my current situation at all etc,etc.....


sup rec

Book Reviewer
You can't transfer to the FTRS. You have to leave the Regs and have a minimum of 30 days without military service. You can apply for the FTRS whilst in the Regs but you will have to do the time out of service before taking up the new post.

Latest Threads