MDR question

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by mattrlc, Nov 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Since April this year ive been paying £80 too much too the CSA a month, It turns out that the Army informed them wrongly about the maximum they could take from my wage. As of next month the figure is being reduced back down. Am I entitled to ask for the overpayment back as It was through no fault of my own, or is a case of chin up and deal with it. Its not a huge figure but its still £640 which I need more than the army. Id ask my chief clerk this but im on leave and being speaking directly to JPAC to sort this out.

Many thanks
  2. They wont give you the cash back sadly they'll just deduct the amount you've over paid by a set amount over a period until it's cleared the CSA are a joke
  3. They certainly are, blood thirsty hounds
  4. As Brettarider says you will not get a reimbursement but future monthly payments will be reduced to offset the overpayment. It happened to me and prompted much wailing and gnashing of teeth from the ex - so I wasn't too bothered. It's not like she spends it on the children anyway if her financial statement for our divorce is to be believed.