MDR question

Since April this year ive been paying £80 too much too the CSA a month, It turns out that the Army informed them wrongly about the maximum they could take from my wage. As of next month the figure is being reduced back down. Am I entitled to ask for the overpayment back as It was through no fault of my own, or is a case of chin up and deal with it. Its not a huge figure but its still £640 which I need more than the army. Id ask my chief clerk this but im on leave and being speaking directly to JPAC to sort this out.

Many thanks
They wont give you the cash back sadly they'll just deduct the amount you've over paid by a set amount over a period until it's cleared the CSA are a joke
They certainly are, blood thirsty hounds
As Brettarider says you will not get a reimbursement but future monthly payments will be reduced to offset the overpayment. It happened to me and prompted much wailing and gnashing of teeth from the ex - so I wasn't too bothered. It's not like she spends it on the children anyway if her financial statement for our divorce is to be believed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G4commando Army Pay, Claims & JPA 4
M Army Reserve 1
bibo_boy Army Reserve 54

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads