MDNs wombat suit goes back into the cupboard...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Whiskybreath, Mar 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [align=center][​IMG][/align]

So that's where he's been disappearing to lately...

2. I hear that the recipient of MDN's attentions was so confused that he was heard to shout:

'B*gger me! Thank f*ck it's just a wombat, not that Pommy b*stard back-door gunner again!'

...All of which might account for our hero's recent absence and the discarded Singapore Airlines/AKL ticket stub found in his rubbish sack! :D

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/03/27/wwombat127.xml

3. Look I am sorry to sound like a numpty, but being a relative newcomer to ARRSE I keep seeing/hearing about MDN...who the hell is he??? AFAICS he seems to have buggered everyting that breaths and a few that don't along with experiencing the horizontal pleasures of anything of the female sex!! FFS, pse let me on on who this god like creature is!!

4. Arrse-bloody-pedia it for christs sake!!

5. The first rule of MDN is...you don't talk about MDN.

Second rule, you don't find him.....he finds you.

Be afraid, be very afraid. :twisted:

6. You'll find out who MDN is, if a)you need to or b)he "visits" you...until then, keep the butt-plug in and your mouth shut!

7. Gulp!! I didn't realise the seriousness of the identity thing. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the advice Butt plug in place, bunker door shut and bolted, respirator on, hunkered down!!!

8. hands up if you think he'll be asking who flashy is?

9. Im ahead of you...I ARRSEpedia'd him. The thing is if you are not 'in the know' cos you are a new boy, things like this pass you by cos you have no idea what people are on about. If there was an idiots guide to ARRSE somewhere it would help numptys like me. Go on, now tell me there is one!!

10. Hope you checked the bunker first before masking in 9 and hunkering down, he likes that in his 'friends', what's that in the shadow behind you in the corner...... :twisted:

11. MDN and the Flash (lord) can only be described as Who is Keyser Soze?

They will find you where ever you are!

"I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is MDN and the lord Flasheart :oops:

12. You talk of MDN, the Scarlet Pimp; the man whom our Gallic neighbours actually sought not to find but to avoid ; the man who originated the cry of: -

'B*gger the Frence!'

...leaving a trail of tattered sphincters across the many parts of Gaul.

It would now appear that he is starting in on the Antipodes, like a pale-blue bereted dose of bird-flu..;airborne and targetting the young, the old and the mentally incontinent Kiwis!

...Beware, for all you know, MDN may be appearing in a shadow near you! :omfg:

13. no way was that MDN..

14. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

This is MDN.... :twisted:

Attached Files:

15. Man Claims He Was Molested by Bigfoot
    AP
    Posted: 2008-03-27 18:20:04
    Filed Under: Weird News

If you go down to the woods today...........