MDNs public support thread

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Gunny Highway, Dec 12, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I for one will give him my support, apart from being a fellow AAC comrade, his replies to threads make me laugh my t*ts off...... anyone else care to sign up?   ;D
  2. Me - i keep getting emails from Hr as i have been laughing aloud so much - keep up the good work that man....
  3. Sounds like a male against female thingy.......

I will sign up as he makes me laugh too even though he's a tw1t sometimes! Got nothing against the feller.. ;) ::)
  4. Traitors

Talk about giving the guy an ego.. where is he today
  5. Probably with one big p1ssed up hangover........OR having fun with a blow up doll! One or the two... ;)
  6. Can you make your mind up Leeanne?  

And it's not a lads V lasses thing.  Leeanne, you have come up with some excellent come backs and comments that have made me laugh.
  7. Make my mind up.......Hmmmmmmm! Hard one that is, only:

One minute I think he's a fully pledged sh1t machined wan1er, and another I think he's a luvverly guy....Sorry can't make me mind up! I'm up for a jump here so not saying anything else bad....hehe ;)

He know's I'm only winding him up Gunny..... ::) ;)
  8. Thankyou all for your support in my time of need, remind me not to turn on any of you ;D
  9. You utter Ba****ds :'(

You could have helped me out.  :'(
  10. Lol

MDN has my support, but only because I've had a valuable insight into the man behind the banter.

However, QOTS has my support also, mainly because she's still refraining from bringing up the darker elements of "Der Grosse Krapfen's" sordid exploits...

But I fear, she'll only be pushed so far before she spills the goods, or invites certain other female parties to join the board  ;D
  11. Thankyou PTP, I could tell but the buffoon has low standards and no morals, he would stoop lower than low to get in the last word.
  12. Hey....I'm on everybody's side 'ere! :(

Don't make me make enemies....I'll stick up for everyone, but if they give me sh1t, I'll give it back! ;)

By the way Ptp.....I'm already in the know about these secrets but will leave it to QOTS to do the introduction if need be.....She will only take so much! ;D ;)
  13. she can only take so much

Not what Ive heard, I heard she can take anything, anytime, anywhere, thats why her nickname is martini

She s got no dirt, I have a blemishless past with nothing to fear
  14. This is better than Corrie....... :eek:

C'mon Mdn....You'll 'ave to do better than that babe! ::)
  15. Being a fellow AAC bod, I would like to offer MDN my support.

Unfortunateley I can't because he drives a Kubelwagen, comes from "up north", has swapped spit with Ruth Rendall, used to be in a HQ squadron and