MDN's an interior designer

I got this PM off MDN this morning:

Mate

You know those two Scottish interior designer gaylords on the BBC, well they are my heros and mentors and I want to be just like them. Not only do I want to design houses with lots of pink and lace in them, but I also want to have a close bum-chum to feltch away an evening with after I've hung up my sweaty work clothes. What I wanted to know is this: would have one of those little rat-sized dogs with a blue rinse make me look too gay, and if not where can I get one, and would the RSPCA mnid if I used it in my anal-sex games?

Love

MDN
I normally wouldn't quite so disturbed, but anyone that has too much lace in their house MUST be a wrong-un!

What say you MDN?

I KNEW IT!
all that male machodickswingingsextalkingtitlickingskirtliftingballdropping cr*p was just a cover up!
He's really a shirtliftingbumlickingbluerinsewearingbiggirlsblouse but my god doesn't he have fantastic dress sense sweetie?

....and Aunty you look lovely too! :wink:

blessed baby cakes said:
I KNEW IT!
all that male machodickswingingsextalkingtitlickingskirtliftingballdropping cr*p was just a cover up!
He's really a shirtliftingbumlickingbluerinsewearingbiggirlsblouse but my god doesn't he have fantastic dress sense sweetie?

I've been looking at that photo for quite some time and eventually just dumped my muck. Does that make me:

1. A modern man.
2. A Royal Marine.
3. A honcho.
4. A member of the RLC
5. Eligable for arrest considering I'm sat in a shared office?

Geordie_Blerk said:
blessed baby cakes said:
I KNEW IT!

I've been looking at that photo for quite some time and eventually just dumped my muck. Does that make me:

1. A modern man.
2. A Royal Marine.
3. A honcho.
4. A member of the RLC

All of the above :D

Geordie_Blerk said:
blessed baby cakes said:
I KNEW IT!

1. A modern man.
2. A Royal Marine.
3. A honcho.
4. A member of the RLC
Only a member of the RLC if you are an ex-WO who was busted the L/Cpl and you made the new recruit nosh you in an open plan office :lol:

Latest Threads