Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by xena.the.canuck, Oct 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why is it that any mildly disturbed person on the news is instantly MDN? Stop being so desperate in your attempts to sample from his manhood; it won't make you look cooler.
  2. Just a piss taking on one of the more colourful and humorous members here. He's grown up enough to take a piss-take, as well as give one. He doesn't need someone with his head up his arse to play "protective big brother" for him.

If MDN is fed up and annoyed with this, he can contact me and I'll apologize.

Until then, it's the NAAFI. So fuck off! :lol:
  3. I don't argue he is colourful and humorous. He's not grown up, but will take a urine take.

Yet everytime there's someone in the news doing something even slightly sexual it's MDN on arrse.

MDN is in a different league. He's an absolute deviant who wasn't swimming naked in japan because he's up to his elbow somewhere in the lower colon of one of his younger family members whilst sexually servicing a small rodent.

Please don't sully MDN's image with low-rate nakedness/beastiality. The man is a legend, and a cnut.
  4. Great, fcuking Crabby fighting my corner.

For what its worth, I think the naked Spaniard is a god amongst men for chasing them japs up that alleyway in the bollocky....... they didn't run away like that in Burma.
  5. If he's upset with your 'love words' you'll not hear him coming until he does, all over you, your wife and your kids.
  6. It did make me chuckle. I could almost hear one of them screaming "it's like a penis, only smaller" as they took flight.

Yet his final surrender was as tame as Singapore in 1942. Surely the only way for the spaniard to have finished it off would be have by prolapsing his own rectum and throwing the produce in the faces of the police
  7. Get fcuked you scarf wearing Dr Who wannabe wet cnut.
  8. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

How are the mighty fallen? That MDN would be reduced to the pink scarf wearing ponce batting for him.

For shame.
  9. What do you object to; the legend bit or cnut bit?
  10. You, lock yourself in a burning portakabin.

BTW Your wife is fcuking other men behind your back
  11. Certainly not got the same rugged physique as MDN and because the picture is distorted I can't make comparisons with his beautiful and almost crafted penis.