MDN on mission to Vietnam

DAMN! The hamster prices have tripled in China. Thats a missed buisiness opportunity.

The Ministry of Agriculture says anyone caught with a hamster will be fined up to 30m dong ($1,900) - almost double the average annual wage in Vietnam.
Dong?

D_D to an unscrupulous trader in Vietnam:"Give me back my dong, you weasel."

Or, "she sucked all my dong away."

Free dong anyone? :D

Devil_Dog said:
The Ministry of Agriculture says anyone caught with a hamster will be fined up to 30m dong ($1,900) - almost double the average annual wage in Vietnam.
Dong?

D_D to an unscrupulous trader in Vietnam:"Give me back my dong, you weasel."

Or, "she sucked all my dong away."

Free dong anyone? :D
Dale for Sale

Cough up sweetcheeks xx

Dale? Is that you? Boy, long time no see. Last time I saw you we were standing at the STD clinic together trying to act like we didn't know each other.

How you been, girl? How did the sex change go?

Devil_Dog said:
Dale? Is that you? Boy, long time no see. Last time I saw you we were standing at the STD clinic together trying to act like we didn't know each other.

Cough money up you septic or I will tell all.

Capishe?

The_Snail said:
Devil_Dog said:

Cough money up you septic or I will tell all.

Capishe?
Tell them what? That you swallow?

dingerr said:
DAMN! The hamster prices have tripled in China. Thats a missed buisiness opportunity.
Your telling me! <checks avatar>

He' probably looking forward to 20 hours on an aeroplane with half a dozen of them wrapped in condoms and shoved up his ricker.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hols4Heroes Charity Auctions 13
B_AND_T The NAAFI Bar 0
A The NAAFI Bar 5