MDN.. Noticed anything different lately?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Jun 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. painless lesions on the gentitals or swollen glands?...if left untreated it can lead to destructive swelling of the genitals and rectum, possibly meningitis and encephalitis and, of course, ultimately, death..

I'm referring to LGV a form of chlamydia that is overtaking HIV/AIDS as a fast growing disease among the dodgy set.. the evolving of ' safe-sex fatique ' among certain segments of society and the rush of risk taking in sex play has lead to an upsurge in this condition.. usuall transmitted by the practice of ' barebacking ' - anal sex without condoms, ' booty-bumping ' - ingesting crystal meth by insert in the anus or by more traditional endeavours such as ' fisting ' [ careful to wash those hands, kiddies ]..

concerns are popping up with Canadian Health officials and the US Atlanta Center for Disease Control..

seems that inflammation and bleeding from the rectum can be misdiagnosed as colitis or Crohn's disease instead of LGV and therefore improperly treated...

jkust thought I'd let you know before you go on holidays to meet up with ctauch and Corp who, mysteriously, haven't been too visible on this site of late.. maybe we should be calling around to the clinics?
  2. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

"...swelling of the genitals...."

All in favour of that :D

Take away the pain, but keep the swelling, always been my motto 8O
  3. LGV? isn't that HGV in old money???

Nurse! can you keep the swelling and take away the death please ;)
  4. Can CDT detect Booty Bumping....Gulp!

5. LGV: lymphogranuloma venereum

say that three times fast...nothing says lovin like LGV...
  6. OMG thought you were having regress with LNV there Rocketeer :wink: must have missed the G......... 8)
  7. Rocketeer has LNVs blood on his hands

He took part in her demise, in fact he manipulated the entire thing.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was stood behind her with a garot making sure she was a goner :D
  8. Your forgot, Bernoulli was stood in front there MDN tis 50/50 :wink: hehe