MDN is innocent badges

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Hols4Heroes, Nov 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Anyone who has been on the site for more than a year or so may well remember the episode where childish ******** Mightdohnut had to fall on his sword (not a pork one) and be potted as a mod and from the site.

A splinter movement of like minded children set up a committee to plea his innocence, they had 100 badges made.

There are 99 left and are for sale for £3.99 each including packaging. Add an extra pound for a spud shot.

[​IMG]

With payment, PM address for postage or will post to addy on paypal

Paypal: info@holidays4heroes.org

2. I have one of these and believe me, trying to explain who and what it is about is well worth the cost, the looks on faces when they first see the pic is hilarious.

3. Boss,

As you have so many of these I have paid for them this morning in local branch. I did include extra pennies as I need a laugh.

@J62

I have plans for them, if your lucky all will be reveled in a few weeks time!

TPBD

4. You're not going to try some burlesque show and wear them in appropriate places, are you? ^^

5. Banker

Banker On ROPs

Three?

You got that Ann Boelyn thing going on?

6. no no no!!!!!

Tpbd

7. You never know

TPBD

8. Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

9. He forgot to mention there are 10 special badges with the words

MDN's Bitch

laser engraved on the back

Either he is saving them for special people or they will be flogged/auctioned for more

10. Actual one of those will work very well, I have a friend who would love one of them!!!

Boss how much do you want for a MDN's Bitch one?

@ J62 if you wish to model your badge go ahead, but please please please don't include me in the mass email ;-)

TPBD

11. Can i have one please? 500 pennies been sent via paypal!

12. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

PM amounts with postal address por favor

13. Pm has been sent,

How much for the MDN Bitch one?

TPBD