MDN Incident?

Been away a bit.. come back, and see this

"Has ARRSE started a slow run down the hill of loss to the left, more so since the MDN incident, or is it a glitch that will sort itself out?"

What MDN incident?

Double tap...

It's a need to know thing, and you're obviously on the outside looking in and not in the loop with the boys on the ground and in the know who know that walls have ears and loose lips can sink ships so keep mum as it's a PERSEC thing.

PERSEC isn't a dirty thing, a Pompey scutter, now that's a dirty thing...

tiny_lewis said:
Been away a bit.. come back, and see this

"Has ARRSE started a slow run down the hill of loss to the left, more so since the MDN incident, or is it a glitch that will sort itself out?"

What MDN incident?
He mentioned "sh*ds" in a thread outside the NAAFI and the COs took umbrage.

Litotes

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Don't listen to them. MDN posted picks of him in a gimp suit being flogged by 2 small veitnamese boys, while a third pushed 3 rodents up his arrse.
Normally this wouldn't have been a problem, but he posted them on the sports thread. This led to confussion, and a whole host of issues came out.

Well done gents, in other words you are clueless, but feel that any comment in NB has to be responded to in a lame, purile manner, in order for the poster to appear "witty". Of course, it might just make you look like a complete cnut. Posted here because the Q doesn't fit anywhere else, and knowing MDN the 'incident' would probably have me pissing myself. Or maybe not. But would like to find out.

PM me if it's actually a matter that went beyond the line and turned quite serious.

tiny_lewis said:
Well done gents, in other words you are clueless, but feel that any comment in NB has to be responded to in a lame, purile manner, in order for the poster to appear "witty". Of course, it might just make you look like a complete cnut. Posted here because the Q doesn't fit anywhere else, and knowing MDN the 'incident' would probably have me pissing myself. Or maybe not. But would like to find out.

PM me if it's actually a matter that went beyond the line and turned quite serious.

Owing to your petulant outburst,I'm not going to tell you what happened.

tiny_lewis said:

I can't tell you, I've signed the Official Secrets Act and so have most of the members.

tiny_lewis said:

Here you are petal, I will pick your toys up

tiny_lewis said:

Dry your eyes Princess, and use the fcuking search button/check MDNs recent past posts!

Now, put teddy back in its pram and go get a glass of milk and a cookie!

verticalgyro said:
tiny_lewis said:

If you know MDN then why don't you phone him and ask him? Maybe you don't know him that well at all and are just being nosey.

While we're here, please don't refer to us all as Gents. That reminds me of a place where MDN, 5A and Reni abused me last year.

There's me thinking they were one and the same... and now morphed into Porridge Gun. It must be like being in an internet version of the Bourne Identity, but with more Hamsters :p

verticalgyro said:
That reminds me of a place where MDN, 5A and Reni abused me last year.
Fleet Services after a drug laced KFC? Is it still true you split your hoop every time you pass a hard loaf after their game of surprise anal sex?

terroratthepicnic said:
Don't listen to them. MDN posted picks of him in a gimp suit being flogged by 2 small veitnamese boys, while a third pushed 3 rodents up his arrse.
Normally this wouldn't have been a problem, but he posted them on the sports thread. This led to confussion, and a whole host of issues came out.

The problem was they only retreived two of them. Maybe he would still be here if all 3 were returned

verticalgyro said:
tiny_lewis said:

If you know MDN then why don't you phone him and ask him? Maybe you don't know him that well at all and are just being nosey.

While we're here, please don't refer to us all as Gents. That reminds me of a place where MDN, 5A and Reni abused me last year.
Did I say I knew him personally? Nope... I dont know him at all.. put yer toys back in yer pram. Anything interesting to contribute? or just another knobjock who thinks he owns the place due to 'time served'...