MDN Incident?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tiny_lewis, Feb 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Been away a bit.. come back, and see this

"Has ARRSE started a slow run down the hill of loss to the left, more so since the MDN incident, or is it a glitch that will sort itself out?"

What MDN incident?
  2. Double tap...
  3. It's a need to know thing, and you're obviously on the outside looking in and not in the loop with the boys on the ground and in the know who know that walls have ears and loose lips can sink ships so keep mum as it's a PERSEC thing.

PERSEC isn't a dirty thing, a Pompey scutter, now that's a dirty thing...
  4. He mentioned "sh*ds" in a thread outside the NAAFI and the COs took umbrage.

5. He set up a live web cam link to ARRSE and commited harakiri on air whilst gobbling Reni_77 off. Reni's now in prison and MDN is no more.
  6. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

Don't listen to them. MDN posted picks of him in a gimp suit being flogged by 2 small veitnamese boys, while a third pushed 3 rodents up his arrse.
    Normally this wouldn't have been a problem, but he posted them on the sports thread. This led to confussion, and a whole host of issues came out.
  7. MDN and Flash were spotted on webcam abusing each others orificies
  8. Well done gents, in other words you are clueless, but feel that any comment in NB has to be responded to in a lame, purile manner, in order for the poster to appear "witty". Of course, it might just make you look like a complete cnut. Posted here because the Q doesn't fit anywhere else, and knowing MDN the 'incident' would probably have me pissing myself. Or maybe not. But would like to find out.

PM me if it's actually a matter that went beyond the line and turned quite serious.

9. Owing to your petulant outburst,I'm not going to tell you what happened.
  10. I can't tell you, I've signed the Official Secrets Act and so have most of the members.
  11. Here you are petal, I will pick your toys up
  12. Dry your eyes Princess, and use the fcuking search button/check MDNs recent past posts!

Now, put teddy back in its pram and go get a glass of milk and a cookie!

13. There's me thinking they were one and the same... and now morphed into Porridge Gun. It must be like being in an internet version of the Bourne Identity, but with more Hamsters :p
  14. Fleet Services after a drug laced KFC? Is it still true you split your hoop every time you pass a hard loaf after their game of surprise anal sex?
  15. I can't vouch for tiny lewis, but I do! anyone seen the Ewbank? 8O