MDN in Calendar Shoot

#1
Now be gentle as they have done it for charity.

Which one is MDN?

So get your copy now for the downstairs loo or for your office at work.

I look foward to the responses, after you have bought one!
 
#4
Not sure she could make it, sorry!
 
#11
If I order one will Charlotte L pop round in person in June (or earlier), pleeeasssee?
 
#12
right-grumpy said:
So how many of thse lovely ladies are Arrse Maidens?

Mine is ordered and paid for :D
the only Arrse Maiden is me I'm afraid, for one reason or another things changed, it was either bin the idea or try something different.

I decided to try something different, I went for models local to me and included my sister and best friend, we are all fairly short (by modeling standards) this gave them a chance they might not normally get and gave them the opportunity to raise their own amateur status.

It's about giving opportunities in as many ways possible, I'm helping the girls and together we are helping Holidays 4 Heroes.

More press releases are going out tonight, but we have already had some media interest. :D
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#13
Hard to tell. He went blonde in August but I hear he is back to his natural brunette. We'd have to see the collars & cuffs

JodieGasson said:
and gave them the opportunity to raise their own amateur status.
Give me five minutes and I shall craft a completely tasteless joke out of that
 
#14
Duke:
you mean like having your own ' status' raised by looking at the photos?
[ fnarr, fnarr, nudgenudgewinkwink and all that.. :oops: :oops: etc.]
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#15
Rocketeer said:
Duke:
you mean like having your own ' status' raised by looking at the photos?
[ fnarr, fnarr, nudgenudgewinkwink and all that.. :oops: :oops: etc.]
Damn. Beaten to it by seconds...
 
#16
JodieGasson said:
right-grumpy said:
So how many of thse lovely ladies are Arrse Maidens?

Mine is ordered and paid for :D
the only Arrse Maiden is me I'm afraid, for one reason or another things changed, it was either bin the idea or try something different.

I decided to try something different, I went for models local to me and included my sister and best friend, we are all fairly short (by modeling standards) this gave them a chance they might not normally get and gave them the opportunity to raise their own amateur status.

It's about giving opportunities in as many ways possible, I'm helping the girls and together we are helping Holidays 4 Heroes.

More press releases are going out tonight, but we have already had some media interest. :D
Good for you Jody an excellent effort and quite right about involving your mates. Will be ordering shortly.
 
#19
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
JodieGasson said:
we are all fairly short (by modeling standards)
All fairly fucking ugly by modelling standards too. Just as well its for charity. 8O
Oh dear!

I little harsh I think Flash. Charlotte would make an old man very happy (me, that is). And it's probably just as well it's NOT Arrse maidens, from what I hear (Jodie exepted, of course). :lol:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top