MDN Gets Off...

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Rocketeer, Nov 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ..on a technicality..

The thread about the woman and the horse reminded me of this.

A Wisconsin man beat the rap thanks to his alert lawyer.

Seems the fellow was caught humping a dead deer by the side of a road. Charged with having sexual grtification with an animal, his attorney informed the court that, according to the definition of ' animal ' [ i.e.: " any of a kingdom of living things " ], his client was innocent as the deer was , to quote Monty Python, ' bleedin' demised ' and therefore, technically, ' a carcass '..There is no law against doing the nasty with a carcass and , hence, the man was innocent..

case closed..
  2. Would that count as necrophilia?

nec·ro·phil·i·a (nkr-fl-) Pronunciation Key also nec·rophi·lism (n-krf-lzm, n-)
    Erotic attraction to or sexual contact with corpses.
  3. I thought so, too.. but, in the USA [ gawd bless 'em ] that doesn't apply to dead animals, only dead humans..

so bang away into Muffy the deceased squirrel all you want.
  4. comes from the Greek. Nerco - meaning the dead and Phillia, verb, to fill :D
  5. At an outback drinking fest in the 80s a very plummy woopert asked one of the local farmers "Is it true that you chaps shag your sheep?"

"Nah mate. Yer gotta git yerself a young steer. Then yer shove yer cock up its nostril - that way he'll lick yer balls at the same time!"