McNabbed!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by a_nony_mouse, Sep 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It must have been a smash and McGrab............................ aboom tish.............

2. So this super-smart, super-security conscious, super-hero left his laptop visible in the front of his car...

Tw@t

edited for mong fingers

3. Be fair Legs, be fair. He had covered it in black tape!

4. msr

msr LE

5. Two words spring to mind: 'Publicity' and 'Stunt'...

Notice the article managed to find room for a nice plug for The Scum; a paper that McKnobhead writes for on a regular basis.

6. As for his 'open letter'... does he actually believe that the idiot who stole the laptop can read!!!

7. No I think he's had trouble sleeping, poor mite!

Jimima

8. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

So, will the thief become "The one that got away"?

9. I love the fact that they include that phone number at the end.

"Is that the biggest selling newspaper in the UK whose level of integrity is lower than whale sh1t? Hi, yeah, I have Andy McNab's laptop. I'm going to leave it at X at such and such a time. You won't have any cameras or reporters there, will you? Oh, and you don't have caller ID or use 1471 at all, right?"

10. A detective on the case added: “I just hope we catch this chancer before Andy does.”

Be afraid... be very afraid :omg: :omg: :omg:

And what is on the laptop that he's so concerned about getting back :wink:

11. If Andy McGob catches the poor sod he'll bore him to death with his porkies, sorry I mean tales of derring do

12. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Was he looking after that laptop for a Mr and Mrs G McCann LTD?
    If you get caught battering your local car thief hold up the sun and say I'm Andy
    Refuse to pose for pictures due to opsec and do one :D

13. And for what? Was it that he jumped out his car to push someone out the way of a speeding car, but no, it was to buy The Sun! :lol:

14. he was mates with Gary Glitter