• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

McNabbed!!!

B

Bottleosmoke

It must have been a smash and McGrab............................ aboom tish.............

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
So this super-smart, super-security conscious, super-hero left his laptop visible in the front of his car...

Tw@t

edited for mong fingers

Two words spring to mind: 'Publicity' and 'Stunt'...

Notice the article managed to find room for a nice plug for The Scum; a paper that McKnobhead writes for on a regular basis.

As for his 'open letter'... does he actually believe that the idiot who stole the laptop can read!!!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
So, will the thief become "The one that got away"?

I love the fact that they include that phone number at the end.

"Is that the biggest selling newspaper in the UK whose level of integrity is lower than whale sh1t? Hi, yeah, I have Andy McNab's laptop. I'm going to leave it at X at such and such a time. You won't have any cameras or reporters there, will you? Oh, and you don't have caller ID or use 1471 at all, right?"

A detective on the case added: “I just hope we catch this chancer before Andy does.”

Be afraid... be very afraid :omg: :omg: :omg:

And what is on the laptop that he's so concerned about getting back :wink:

a_nony_mouse said:
A detective on the case added: “I just hope we catch this chancer before Andy does.”
If Andy McGob catches the poor sod he'll bore him to death with his porkies, sorry I mean tales of derring do

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
a_nony_mouse said:

Be afraid... be very afraid :omg: :omg: :omg:

And what is on the laptop that he's so concerned about getting back :wink:
Was he looking after that laptop for a Mr and Mrs G McCann LTD?
If you get caught battering your local car thief hold up the sun and say I'm Andy
Refuse to pose for pictures due to opsec and do one :D

Legs said:
So this super-smart, super-security conscious, super-hero left his laptop visible in the front of his car...

Tw@t
And for what? Was it that he jumped out his car to push someone out the way of a speeding car, but no, it was to buy The Sun! :lol:

to be fair, his rant about scum britain and how our young toms have broken out of the cycle of poverty-crime-yob culture etc is quite inspirational...

...and certainly more punchy than any saatchi-and-saatchi sh!te army ad campaign of late!

Come on it's no laughing matter if you did steal Andy’s laptop and want to drop it off no questions asked ring the confidential hotline on 020 7782 4067
:D

Attachments

Sh1t - I thought this thread was about cops nicking somebody in McDonalds :) (or cops being trained by McD's :twisted: )

If he hadnt of left it on show in the car in the first place it wouldnt have got took would it?!

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
I like the irony that McNab, that stalwart of personal security has by way of his letter

- let the thief know details of his daily routine
- let the thief know what car he drives
- let the thief know whos laptop he has, thus increasing the value of said laptop for the thief

:roll: