McNab and Call me Dave

He added: "It's time for a change. After the way Gordon Brown betrayed the Forces, there's not a single person I've spoken to from my old regiment who's voting any other way than Conservative.
So Call me Dave has the THEM vote.

But what about their ghost writers?

Andy_S said:
So....this is what passes for news nowadays in the so-called 'serious press'?
Must be a slow news day.

Is 'Call me Dave' now to be called 'Dave Two Zero'?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
If Andy Mc wotsisface is chucking his hat into the ring, there must be a story there somewhere . . . .

Thanks Jeeves, I'll see myself out.

vvaannmmaann said:
Andy_S said:
So....this is what passes for news nowadays in the so-called 'serious Blue rinsed,Conservative voting,right wing,Where's Maggie when we need her,fcuk the miners, press'?
Fixed that for you.
Vanman, you wouldn't by chance be a well balanced* northerner, would you?

* Well balanced: A chip on both shoulders.

Themanwho said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Andy_S said:
So....this is what passes for news nowadays in the so-called 'serious Blue rinsed,Conservative voting,right wing,Where's Maggie when we need her,fcuk the miners, press'?
Fixed that for you.
Vanman, you wouldn't by chance be a well balanced* northerner, would you?

* Well balanced: A chip on both shoulders.

Nope. Devon me 'ansome!

Rawr said:
Forget the middle class or 18-25 age group, the SAS now swing elections.
Can only be a good thing for the Tories, there must be thousands of Them if my local is anything to go by...

No need for an election now then.. anyone who votes anything other than Conservative will be shot in their sleep and no one will ever find out...

If Dave Two Zero ever wins, that fcuking balcony's going to get mighty crowded.

It's a deception, both he and Fiji Bob are staunch greens. On election day they'll leap from cover and slot CMD in.. er.. the slot.

Rawr said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/campaigns/our_boys/2892338/SAS-Andy-McNab-We-need-change.html

Here's the Sun link for a slightly more amusing read.

I personally enjoyed ""Cameron's got the SAS vote - that's for sure."

Forget the middle class or 18-25 age group, the SAS now swing elections.
Bloody hell that means the Tories are going to get millions of votes

Rawr said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/campaigns/our_boys/2892338/SAS-Andy-McNab-We-need-change.html
Andy - who became an author after famously leading the SAS Bravo Two Zero patrol in Iraq in 1991 - met Mr Cameron yesterday to discuss defence.
Hmm. So presumably the Reverend Dannatt will soon be enlightening Mr Cameron about his views on piss poor fiction and how best to milk the biggest fcuk up of one's professional career.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Phil306 Iraq/Kuwait (Op GRANBY) 156
Forces_Sweetheart The Intelligence Cell 25
E The NAAFI Bar 97