MCM desk officer retiring?

I received a txt message on Thursday from a mate on his upgrader cse. He claims there is a duty rumour fling round Bordon that the mcm desk officer of the medic persuasion retires in December! Can anyone confirm or deny this rumour? I'm sure this will be one of the greatest retention moves for vm's if it's true. Just think.....you may even get the posting you ask for in the future if it's correct. However if it's not many more years of so called investment in people by Glasgow!!!

I'm sure his mother/father/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/dog/cat* loves him.

*Delete as applicable

:twisted:

Is the stuttering welsh man still there?

I heard he had retired into the stores.

Gore.

wibblefishbanana said:
I'm sure his mother/father/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/dog/cat* loves him.

*Delete as applicable

:twisted:
That was an easy one! I just put a pen stroke through the lot!! :)

Was bored sh$tless for 2 hours with one of their boring MCM Div roadshows! Claimed to be telling us new stuff, but as usual was all stuff we knew!

But how long for? The bástard's just posted me to 4bn for 3 bástard bástard years. The bástard.

Hope he doesnt read this.

Crafty990 said:
But how long for? The bástard's just posted me to 4bn for 3 bástard bástard years. The bástard.

Hope he doesnt read this.
Crafty990 do I understand you are less than satisfied with your posting to the glorious 4th Bn REME?

Can confirm oddball's post - he is not leaving, and is alive and well and in charge of your careers!

:x the guy is a blithering idiot as far as im concerned, one of the reasons i got out as he would not budge on a posting i recieved. the guy is a menace to REME (well, VM's anyway) and the sooner he leaves the better!

there, that feels better!! :D

yes he is leaving and for all of you VMs (and I'm one) he is going very far away - australia.... maybe not far enough but after years and years of f***ing everyone up, it will do. Oh yeah, those at MCM Div are trying to kep it secret hence the denial.

Now on the LSL so he can hurt me no longer (I hope) but he screwed me over when I was given a 1 year extension at Topcliffe due to the intro of AS90. I dared to ask for a further 2 yrs ( bought my own house etc in the area)with the support of my OC Wksp and Comd ES Brig S*lby, who assured me that as Nuke-em was a neighbour of his he could swing it for me. I came back from a 6 week stint in Canada to find that not only was I posted, but that it was as far away in UK from Topcliffe as you could get - CATC Bloody Warminster. Will I be glad to see him go? You'd better bloody beleive it. Too late for me but hope it stops some other bugger suffering career foul ups.

Agreed Dave,
but why give so much emphasis on roadshows, craftie mag etc to the PP proforma only for them to be seemingly ignored or scoffed at when submitted?
(IMHO)