McGuinness: I would have killed every british soldier

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Dr_Chris, Feb 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC Report here

2. Am I missing something here? Is the short arsed drug dealing, murdering, criminal cunt up for election soon or something? And needs to be in the limelight for a while.

3. The typical words of another spineless politico,getting his ambitions mixed up with his capabilities

4. Shame we can't get him banged up under one of the anti-terror laws really.

5. Or maybe sectioned with Gazza

6. Or we could dump him on a motorbike in the middle of Afghan, give him a beard and tell our SBS lads to keep an eye out.

7. I'd rather he just died, slowly and publicly.

8. I can never remember which one was the Army tout, McGuinness or Adams ?

9. Well the twats not a terrorist is he, He was a paramilitary, Tony blair said so. (and unfortunly so do a growing number of officers on security briefings)

10. Our wee man 'Gerry the Brit' you mean?
    Shush for now mate that hasn't come out yet 8)

11. It was both of them.
    Although I can never remember which one is the giver and which is the taker.

12. Im chuffed to fcuk I ran my flash eliminator down the side of his new car on a "Random" stop check...he saw me do it said fcuk all and I had the neck to say "You wanna get some t-cut on that Mr Mcguiness, it's a nasty scratch and could rust quite soon, thank you for your time and cooperation, Good Afternoon." ha ha...wire haired little bograt

13. couldnt you have run it along the inside of his skull instead?

14. Mcguinness and Adams were (are) both on the payroll, they wer'nt the only ones either.

15. They took turns.