McGuinness: I would have killed every british soldier

McGuinness: 'I would have killed'
Soldiers in Derry on Bloody Sunday
Soldiers shot 14 people dead in Derry on Bloody Sunday
Martin McGuinness has said he would have killed every British soldier in Londonderry in the aftermath of Bloody Sunday, if he had had the opportunity.

The deputy first minister was speaking during an interview on RTE on Saturday.

Mr McGuinness said feelings in Derry were running high after the shooting dead of 13 people.

The DUP's William McCrea said the comments were "indicative of someone attempting to quell disquiet amongst grassroots republicans".

"The Sinn Fein leadership is clearly under pressure in light of recent revelations that the republican movement was riddled at a senior level by MI5 agents," said the South Antrim MP.

Martin McGuinness said in the interview that republican "attitudes hardened considerably" after Bloody Sunday.

McGuinness panders to his greener than green republicans ahead of his party's conference
William McCrea
"There is no doubt whatsoever that in the aftermath of Bloody Sunday there was a renewed determination to oppose the British Army and the RUC," he said.

"If I had of had the opportunity to kill every single British soldier that was on the streets of Derry I would have killed every single one of them without any difficulty whatsoever."

'Bloody'

William McCrea said the IRA was involved in "a bloody terrorist campaign and had it not been for the intervention of our armed forces in Northern Ireland there would have been much greater loss of innocent life".

"While McGuinness panders to his greener than green republicans ahead of his party's conference, he should remember that the IRA was not involved in a war therefore the killing of any soldiers would have been cold blooded murder," he continued.

Mr McCrea added that added that the comments "add weight to what the DUP has been saying, namely that the confidence does not exist for the devolution of policing and justice".
BBC Report here

Am I missing something here? Is the short arsed drug dealing, murdering, criminal cunt up for election soon or something? And needs to be in the limelight for a while.

The typical words of another spineless politico,getting his ambitions mixed up with his capabilities

Shame we can't get him banged up under one of the anti-terror laws really.

Or we could dump him on a motorbike in the middle of Afghan, give him a beard and tell our SBS lads to keep an eye out.

Dr_Chris said:
Shame we can't get him banged up under one of the anti-terror laws really.
Well the twats not a terrorist is he, He was a paramilitary, Tony blair said so. (and unfortunly so do a growing number of officers on security briefings)

RancidFat said:
I can never remember which one was the Army tout, McGuinness or Adams ?
Our wee man 'Gerry the Brit' you mean?
Shush for now mate that hasn't come out yet 8)

RancidFat said:
It was both of them.
Although I can never remember which one is the giver and which is the taker.

Im chuffed to fcuk I ran my flash eliminator down the side of his new car on a "Random" stop check...he saw me do it said fcuk all and I had the neck to say "You wanna get some t-cut on that Mr Mcguiness, it's a nasty scratch and could rust quite soon, thank you for your time and cooperation, Good Afternoon." ha ha...wire haired little bograt

Bigbaz666 said:
Im chuffed to fcuk I ran my flash eliminator down the side of his new car on a "Random" stop check...he saw me do it said fcuk all and I had the neck to say "You wanna get some t-cut on that Mr Mcguiness, it's a nasty scratch and could rust quite soon, thank you for your time and cooperation, Good Afternoon." ha ha...wire haired little bograt
couldnt you have run it along the inside of his skull instead?

alib said:
RancidFat said:
They took turns.
OpSec, dear boy! Next thing, you'll be revealing the homosexual threesome they had with Ian Paisley! :twisted:

alib said:
RancidFat said:
They took turns.
Alib does your answer also apply to my earlier question?
stacker1 said:
Although I can never remember which one is the giver and which is the taker.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
stacker1 said:
Am I missing something here? Is the short arsed drug dealing, murdering, criminal cunt up for election soon or something? And needs to be in the limelight for a while.
Where is Ms Gerry Adams these days? All the news seems to be about the blessed McGuinnes.

I am looking forward to the days when the Norn Irish are led by people who were (still are?) not criminal, murdering b*******. That includes the twats McG and Paisley.

Auld-Yin said:
I am looking forward to the days when the Norn Irish are led by people who were (still are?) not criminal, murdering b*******. That includes the **** McG and Paisley.
While Mr paisley does indeed talk some bollocks, Is he linked to any of the criminal murdering bastards?