McGuinness claiming never to have killed anyone. WTF?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Bravo2nothing, Sep 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ex-IRA guerrilla McGuinness - I never killed anyone - Yahoo!

So that's alright then. He's saying he never killed anyone, regardless of the fact he ordered the murders, bombing, thuggery etc...

I don't think most of the people on trial at Nuremberg actually pulled a trigger, however they were certainly responsible. The only difference I see between McGuinness and those at Nuremberg is that they saw Justice. McGuinness will just be rewarded with further Political office.

• Like Like x 1
  2. He is a saint, now he wants to be President of Eire; he should be spit roasted but then I am biased.

3. i dont think he's gay but good luck to you

4. I went to the Odeon to see "Out for Justice" starring Steven Segal. That man is nails!

5. Neither am I, my thinking is a little more medieval, that is slowly inserting red hot poker up his arse until it come out of his mouth, then slowly roasting him over an open fire.

6. would be a waste of time sadley he would die a few seconds after the red hot poker reached his **** g spot, if i recall my history correctly it was a favoured way for a roman to get rid of an unsuspecting opponant since the victim would be unable sent into a violent muscle spasm unable to scream and die within moments although i suspect they were rather fast at getting it into the Gspot area.

if you want to make him suffer you'd be far better sticking an appel in his trap and a bung up his arse then suspending him over a tin bath that was itself over a large open pit fire, thus he would be dipped as he turned into water that would both prolong his death and increase his suffering, the victim would remain alive although badley scalded /steamed untill some hours after the water had evaporated, and would expire only shortly before there body combusted due to the focusing effect of the tin bath and the heat transfer through the air to them ...

it was in a book of horrific deaths and tourture methods i read whilst in school and studying the crime and punishement systems of various cultures :) i think it was taken out of circualtion after one of liberal ministers read it :)

• Like Like x 3
  7. well thats not very sexy

8. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

remember - he also cooks. **nose-pointy**

9. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

So the murdering piece of Shit is a freedom fighting Guerrilla now,hope the **** gets cancer

10. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

He's now a politician, why is anyone surprised?

• Like Like x 1
  11. What a clown,he is called The Minister Of Treason in The Bog.

12. HHH

HHH LE

13. If there is any justice in the world, Mr and Mrs Blair could now go from politician to terrorists, fairs fair.

14. I had never heard of McGuinness until my third tour back in 74.
    By then he was "Recognized" as a major player and the Tale that He took the Thompson to the Brit on Blood Sunday was common knowledge.

john