McGuiness a great leader

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pararegtom, Sep 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

BBC News - Presbyterian minister calls McGuinness 'great leader'

Fcuk me has the world gone mad.
    of all the colonies and terrorist that breed in them, this humpty wannabe Bishop delares this murdering shit bag, A great leader in our times. well he,s known him 5 years, I knew the little spinless cunt 32 years ago. Oh I wish I had pulled the trigger on my gimpy on H25A Foxfield , all those years ago and saved us from the new messiah. Discuss

2. Would you have been able to ID target grid? Or just put rounds 400m from him? Much love, btw and hope you are most well xx

3. Thats what too much of the wicked drink can do for a man. The minister must have been off his head.

4. Pararegtom

Oh yes in his Orange ford Cortina gladly, at 900m and a smile on me face. ps i am ta

5. Grand. But considering the calibre of the other "greatest leaders of modern times", it seems a shame to single him out. You would need a lot of boxes of 7.62 and two changes of barrel to bring proper justice to the world.

I do know that you had him IDd and in range, am just taking the piss.

Not sure it would have helpes to slot him. How could you live with your conscience?

6. Pararegtom

You assume I have one old boy!! , 7.62mm FMJ has righted a lots of wrongs.

• Like Like x 1
  7. But it never did!

8. The fascinating thing at Stormont (I was there a few months ago trying to keep Dennis Murray sober) is the schism within SF. The old guard - balaclava wearers, if you like - don't get on with the new suited set of Shinners who were never in any of their cells and have only ever had to fight for a bursary for college, not face up to a Para.

I suspect the same's true on the other side. Loyalists with long memories don't trust the newbies either.

It will take a while to sort it out.

If you had popped McG, you would have got a pat on the back in the SF Club, but you would still have to buy all the drinks. xx

9. Pararegtom

If you had popped McG, you would have got a pat on the back in the SF Club, but you would still have to buy all the drinks. xx[/QUOTE]

Fcuk no change their then , cos you only bring your change purse,

10. Fcuk no change their then , cos you only bring your change purse,[/QUOTE]

No worries. Will take you to the Gondree in your wheelchair and buy you a tea, before sliding you into the canal.

11. Presbyterianism doesn't have a rank structure.

If you had have removed him another name would be in the article and probably less talkative. Allegedly.

12. Him and Gerry Adams are British Army touts you know.

13. OPSEC for fucks sake!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just like bin laden was a great leader. There is no cred in being a leader of a bunch of taigos, fenians, scum.