McDonalds Miffed

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mr_Fingerz, Sep 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. 8O 8O 8O That is truly just bizarre! Why oh why was it done in a McDonalds loo?!?
    Is that the prime hotspot nowadays for a bit of naughtiness for school children??

There MUST be a more appropriate and hygienic place to do it one would think!

3. Mc Donalds clean the toilets more often than the contrators clean a wards!

"Big MRSA and Fries please. Oh and a side of contraceptive."

"Is that Super Size contraceptive miss?"

"Yes please - and no f*cking pickle!"

4. Pickle is actually a very good means of sterilising their needles ....apparently.

I wonder if the local sexual health clinic would mind me opening a McDonald's in their waiting room. :lol:

5. Does this meen that MacDonald's would be OK with this as long as they are info'd first.

6. And having nursed in the community I'm sure McDonald's toilets are far cleaner and more hygienic than some patients houses! At the end of the day If it results in one less teenage mum does it matter where she had her contraceptive injection as long as no one else was put at risk i.e. leaving the sharps lying around etc. If this group is so difficult to engage with then I personally hold my hat up to someone who has the balls to stand up and change the way she practices to ensure she is providing an appropriate service for the client group it is aimed at.

Right that's my 2p's worth, I'll now put my soap box away

S-D

7. Do you think that McDonlads will now jump on the band wagon and offer it as a service to the chav's and chavettes as they go through the drive through in their lowered Corsa, along with the phrase would you like to go large with that??

Sparky

8. Would you like an abortion of fries with that?

9. I knew two QA nurses who took a bloke's vasectomy stitches out in a bar in Larnaca. One of them later went off to become a missionary in South America and I can't remember the other one's name. Wonder if it was the good Ms Angela Star?

10. I wonder if it's her who performs the lobotomies on the staff in the 'back room'?

11. I think SD has it right on the head. Who cares where she gave her the contraception, if she'd not told a packed house no-one would be any the wiser. Rather this head line than 'Teenager Found Dead in McDonalds Toilet After Botched Abortion'.

I wonder if McDonalds is looking at it as one less chav mum and baby duo buying Happy Meals in a year or so........

Beebs :?

PS Micky Dee you haven't seen the toilets in Chapel Market McDonalds mate! Clean? I've seen cleaner dustbins!

12. Better than being up the MacDuff

13. Enough conceptions take place in the toilets of takeaways so it just seems like a natural progression..

14. Is this in response to the introduction of their new marketing character "The Hymenburglar"?