• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Mcdonalds freebies

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lizard_Lips

Apparently this isn't a well known thing amongst the blokes. McDonalds give you free food and drink if you buy a value meal and produce your ID card MOD 90. If you are in uniform it works too.
Not a lot of the Maccy D's staff know this either but the shift manager will.

Go on stuff yourselves you know you wanna!

Happy new year!!!!!!!

On the same lines, if there's a girl you fancy you are now legally entitled to drag her in a bush and smash the barn doors in. The coppers arriving later wont know about your forces immunity but the CPS surely will.

Just flash 'em a MOD90 and tip 'em a wink....

Lizard_Lips said:
Apparently this isn't a well known thing amongst the blokes. McDonalds give you free food and drink if you buy a value meal and produce your ID card MOD 90. If you are in uniform it works too.
Not a lot of the Maccy D's staff know this either but the shift manager will.

Go on stuff yourselves you know you wanna!

Happy new year!!!!!!!
how much free food and are you sure of this good information

scuba_frog said:
On the same lines, if there's a girl you fancy you are now legally entitled to drag her in a bush and smash the barn doors in. The coppers arriving later wont know about your forces immunity but the CPS surely will.

Just flash 'em a MOD90 and tip 'em a wink....
Jealous becaus you are a healthcare walt?

I've been in the golden breasts myself with my kids, they only charged me for my childrens happy meals and didnt charge me for mine. I think most of it is down to their personal generosity, I think they are entitled to a meal for lunch and I'm sure they just get sick of eating it every day thus give you theirs or something.

VanHelsing said:
They can stick that where the sun dont shine. Seems that a few have short memories of the MacD's connection with our 'friends' in the Bog.

VH

Tis a load of bollox

IRA stood for Individual Retirement Account. It was printed on their (American) pay slips. Sweet fcek all to do with our bog trotting friends from Ulster.

devilish said:
VanHelsing said:
They can stick that where the sun dont shine. Seems that a few have short memories of the MacD's connection with our 'friends' in the Bog.

VH

Tis a load of bollox

IRA stood for Individual Retirement Account. It was printed on their (American) pay slips. Sweet fcek all to do with our bog trotting friends from Ulster.
Idiot.

The franchise was used to direct funds to the bog, just like a 'Coffee Shop' franchise which is still used. Nothing to do with pay slips.

VH

VanHelsing said:
devilish said:
VanHelsing said:

VH

Tis a load of bollox

Idiot.

The franchise was used to direct funds to the bog, just like a 'Coffee Shop' franchise which is still used. Nothing to do with pay slips.

VH
http://www.nytimes.com/1989/11/30/opinion/topics-of-the-times-the-ira-you-say.html?pagewanted=1

Really? Fcucking muppet....

Ah so you rely on the NY Times, a paper with Republican connections in 1988.
The connection was known well before 1988. Story was to cover their arse.

As you're a expert on the Boglands, maybe you should enlighten us as to the coffee shop one then.

VH

devilish said:
VanHelsing said:
devilish said:
VanHelsing said:

VH
Tis a load of bollox

Idiot.

VH
http://www.nytimes.com/1989/11/30/opinion/topics-of-the-times-the-ira-you-say.html?pagewanted=1

So, as Devilish said, it's a loada bollix, but what's this "Coffee Shop" franchise, then, Vanny? Any chance of a bit more info?

MsG

Not on here Bugsy old chap. Thought you might have known anyway.
Franchises was a common way of getting US backed funds legally to the Bog. Went on for years.

VH

Bugsy said:
devilish said:
VanHelsing said:
devilish said:
VanHelsing said:

VH
Tis a load of bollox

Idiot.

VH

So, as Devilish said, it's a loada bollix, but what's this "Coffee Shop" franchise, then, Vanny? Any chance of a bit more info?

MsG
Yes Van, please do.

Just to give you an idea of just how much money that they (maccy D's) was alleged to have 'donated' to the IRA.

McDonalds annual profit for 2006 was 6.9 billion. Given that they were allegedly 'donating' 1p in every pound, that would mean that they donated %1 of their profits to the IRA. Now %1 0f 6.9 BILLION is £69, 000, 000. That's 69 million pounds, per annum. Given that the IRA received a fraction of that amount from it's biggest fund raiser (NORAID) per annum then I'm telling you it's bollox. The British army would have been truly and royally fcuked if they had been up against a force that had and annual budget of 7 million never mind 70 fcuking million.

As for a famous coffee chain(I'm guessing starbucks here) 8O donating funds, prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads