MCDONAGH MILITARY

HELP ME FIND JAMES MCDONAGH HE IS A LYING THIEVING SCUMBAG AND HAS IRRIPLACEABLE PHOTOGRAPHS OF MY HUSBAND PARENTS WEDDING, I DONT CARE THAT HE HAS TAKEN MONEY FOR A SERVICE THAT HE DID NOT PROVIDE I JUST WANT MY ORIGIONAL PHOTOS BACK. HOW DOES HE CONTINUE TO GET BEHIND THE WIRE OF MILITARY ESTABLISHMENTS?????? PLEASE HELP!

Allison said:
HELP ME FIND JAMES MCDONAGH HE IS A LYING THIEVING SCUMBAG AND HAS IRRIPLACEABLE PHOTOGRAPHS OF MY HUSBAND PARENTS WEDDING, I DONT CARE THAT HE HAS TAKEN MONEY FOR A SERVICE THAT HE DID NOT PROVIDE I JUST WANT MY ORIGIONAL PHOTOS BACK. HOW DOES HE CONTINUE TO GET BEHIND THE WIRE OF MILITARY ESTABLISHMENTS?????? PLEASE HELP!
You could also PM the arrse user: WRAPJOBAGAIN. He has had a long running drama with this geezer from what he has put on these here boards.

I.E the linky.

Cheers N_W.

Hi Allison, go on to the BBC Watchdog website and register James McDonagh as someone you think they ought to investigate. I have already done this but to date I have had no response from them. However the more people that do it I think the more chance we have of getting this scum bag.