MCCP?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by tucker9037, Sep 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guys can anyone please elaborate on what MCCP stands for? Cheers.

2. Movement Control Check Point.

3. it usually equals several hours of being buggered about.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yup. I see it alternatively translated as Mobilisation Command and Control Point. But theoriginalphantom's definition seems to cover it!

5. By them nasty clerks.

Whenever you have to sign for something (ID Discs, Medical Thingy, passport etc. etc.) always remember to ask them what date it is. It cheers them up no end. They never tire of hearing that question, even if it is over 100 times in a day, and you've been warned that you'll get covered in highlighter pen if you ask them.

Oh, and to add to their joy, wash your passport 2 days before deployment and lose your ID Discs.

• Like Like x 1
  6. msr

msr LE

7. We've all been there! Is this certificate in lieu OK?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Don't forget to utter the totally original phrase "In my day we just tipped up pissed with a passport!"

Never gets old that.

9. Don't forget the need for pre MCCP, pre pre MCCP and the pre pre pre MCCP. Then, despite all that, someone on the actual MCCP will say 'my ID tags/ID card/some really important piece of paper is wrong' which they hadn't noticed every time they'd checked them before.

(and some ******* 'Combat Human Resource Speshulist will lose my folder with all my documents including my passport which they have taken for safe ******* keeping. said idiot will suggest that I should 'just go and get a new one'.)

• Like Like x 1