McCans release "older Maddie" picture

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by brettarider, May 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

So why havent they given her a face like a plasters radio then?
    Prae does she look like this now? :twisted:
  2. Would.
  3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

ahem. :(
  4. too old now.....
  5. Aye she was alright in her prime
  6. You bad bad bad bad naughty people you.
    Mind you she was only three but had the body of a 1 year old
  7. I pity the wee hun.

However I think Gerry & the Wife should have beeen jailed for neglect. Nobody ever leaves the wee ones home alone. My parents never left me & I never ever leave the wee ones. Early nights and putting the kids to bed is part of the love and responsibility of being a parent. Sitting secure in a hotel suite with the kids asleep having a cheeky wine with the Mrs is why we are parents. I would not swop it. The McCanns opted for partying over the welfare of the childer. They were very unfortunate but have paid the price. Both should have been struck off from the GMC Register. Unfit parents & unfit Doctors.

8. It would have been more accurate to have this piccie;

9. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I wouldnt wish it on anyone... but does anyone else wish they'd stfu about it? the whole thing stunk at the time IMO, and it still stinks. unfit parents at the very least.
  10. i think i left her out for the binman last tuesday
    all used up see
  11. I think they only got away without a back lash as they are what's called "professional" people imagine the uproar if it had been a scaffolder and his missus who worked in a care home who left them.

Anyway I hear they have hired the Jacques Cousteau Foundation to locate her due to new leads
  12. Yep, god forbid that a 'working class' type from ....mmm, say Dewsbury would do something like this, eh? :roll:

You inverse snob. We've thrashed this out to death regarding the McCanns and I think most were in agreement that they aint exactly going to win 'Best Parent 2007' but bringing their supposed professional position into the equation as to why they weren't dealt with more harshly is very 'Neu Labour'. They're grieving for sure. Who's Gerry McCann going to tamper with now? He must be gutted.
  13. Shut it Flashy and get on photoshop showing what her face as a plasters radio will look like
  14. It's already done. It's my fav wank snap on my hard drive. Want a copy?
  15. Your like the ambassadors party were they crack open the ferro rocher
    you really know how to spoil us