MCCANNS TO SUE POLICE FOR £1 MILLION

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ViolentBadger, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. LINKY to the Bloody McCanns

The McCanns are taking the piss again.

2. Can't see how its the fault of the Police, they didn't sign for the kid or lose her in the first place

3. Oh, for God's sake, will these people just ferk off and leave us alone. I'm sick of hearing about these people! :x

edited to add: If they had told the police where they had buried the kid (allegedly...) then the police would have found her quicker. :twisted:

4. It seems that it is highly profitable to off a small family member, all the charity money and other help etc, they may have their own TV show next.

5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Awesome.

I'm going to sue the police for £250,000 for failing to find my jacket, after forgetting which pub I left it in.

For fucks sake.

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Terminate; terminate; terminate!!!!!!!

7. Has everybody actually forgotten that the main reason (if they didn't do it themselves!) that the poor child went missing, is because they went out for a meal and some drinks, leaving their children alone in their apartment!

I wouldn't want to say where the negligence lay, but the police aren't anywhere near the top of my list.

8. Nor at the bottom of my list; but then my list only has two names on it: Gerry McCann and Kate McCann!

Arrggghhhhhh!

Jimima

9. What speaks volumes there is that the express have listed the story under "showbiz".

10. Somehow, don't think this will endear the parents to an incresing number of the public who are now viewing their actions with some hostility.

If the Daily Express article is correct, then I wonder how much of the "Find Madelaine" fund will be paid out to Lawyers and advisors in the pursuit of the claim? Coming so soon after the "We used the fund to assist our mortgage payments" headlines, this can surely only damage the cause.

Whoever is advising the parents, should stand back and draw oxygen for a few minutes. The trustees of the fund must also be wondering where this will leave them as well.

11. If they hadn't left the kids on their own, one of them wouldn't need finding, would they??

"The McCanns and the only other official suspect, Robert Murat, could then have their arguido status removed and the case would be effectively archived. At that stage the McCanns could bring a civil case against the Policia Judiciaria for damaging their reputations and failing to find their daughter. "
    Did they not damage their own reputation by being so negligent in the first case??

12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Should the police not sue Gerry and Kate. After all, it was their negligence that caused the police to have to spend millions on searching for the child.

If they hadn't been so irresponsible, a lot of money could have been saved.

The police should counter-sue.

13. I can't say I have too much faith in the Portuguese police finding any McCanns.

14. If they had not abandoned their kids in the first place, the issue wouldn’t have existed. Maybe in return the Portuguese should have another look at their child protection laws.

15. ... after (allegedly) drugging/sedating said children so as to ensure that their party would not be disturbed! :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.