MCCANNS TO SUE POLICE FOR £1 MILLION

Status
Not open for further replies.
LINKY to the Bloody McCanns

The McCanns are taking the piss again.

THE parents of Madeleine McCann are ready to sue Portuguese police for £1million for failing to find their daughter, it was claimed last night.

Can't see how its the fault of the Police, they didn't sign for the kid or lose her in the first place

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oh, for God's sake, will these people just ferk off and leave us alone. I'm sick of hearing about these people! :x

edited to add: If they had told the police where they had buried the kid (allegedly...) then the police would have found her quicker. :twisted:

It seems that it is highly profitable to off a small family member, all the charity money and other help etc, they may have their own TV show next.

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Awesome.

I'm going to sue the police for £250,000 for failing to find my jacket, after forgetting which pub I left it in.

For fucks sake.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Terminate; terminate; terminate!!!!!!!

Has everybody actually forgotten that the main reason (if they didn't do it themselves!) that the poor child went missing, is because they went out for a meal and some drinks, leaving their children alone in their apartment!

I wouldn't want to say where the negligence lay, but the police aren't anywhere near the top of my list.

Plant-Pilot said:
Has everybody actually forgotten that the main reason (if they didn't do it themselves!) that the poor child went missing, is because they went out for a meal and some drinks, leaving their children alone in their apartment!

I wouldn't want to say where the negligence lay, but the police aren't anywhere near the top of my list.
Nor at the bottom of my list; but then my list only has two names on it: Gerry McCann and Kate McCann!

Arrggghhhhhh!

Jimima

What speaks volumes there is that the express have listed the story under "showbiz".

Somehow, don't think this will endear the parents to an incresing number of the public who are now viewing their actions with some hostility.

If the Daily Express article is correct, then I wonder how much of the "Find Madelaine" fund will be paid out to Lawyers and advisors in the pursuit of the claim? Coming so soon after the "We used the fund to assist our mortgage payments" headlines, this can surely only damage the cause.

Whoever is advising the parents, should stand back and draw oxygen for a few minutes. The trustees of the fund must also be wondering where this will leave them as well.

If they hadn't left the kids on their own, one of them wouldn't need finding, would they??

"The McCanns and the only other official suspect, Robert Murat, could then have their arguido status removed and the case would be effectively archived. At that stage the McCanns could bring a civil case against the Policia Judiciaria for damaging their reputations and failing to find their daughter. "
Did they not damage their own reputation by being so negligent in the first case??

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Should the police not sue Gerry and Kate. After all, it was their negligence that caused the police to have to spend millions on searching for the child.

If they hadn't been so irresponsible, a lot of money could have been saved.

The police should counter-sue.

If they had not abandoned their kids in the first place, the issue wouldn’t have existed. Maybe in return the Portuguese should have another look at their child protection laws.

Plant-Pilot said:
... after (allegedly) drugging/sedating said children so as to ensure that their party would not be disturbed! :mad:

Disgusting 8O

These two feckers need a kicking of the highest order. Any decent person that knows them should distance themselves from them...

They are showing their true colours as money grabbing attention seeking T0SSERS at the expense of their own daughter.

bout time they pi$$ed off..........

i doubt it would come out of the trust fund {though the mortgage payments did}

whos gonna pick up the Tab....

the taxpayer of course.....

{actually i dont know because im so incandescent with rage!!!!!! :? }

FFS, why doesn't someone lay it on the line for these planks:

"Its been over 170 days now, because of your incompetence your child is either dead, or in Thailand but quite frankly no one gives a flying fig anymore"

Although no doubt for years to come we'll still be hearing about inquests and the like, personally I wouldn't be too surprised if this was set up by the parents I mean, a) you lose a source of financial expenditure b) cry a few tears, make a few tear jerking statements, wait a few years, write a book, watch the money roll in 8O

Cynical cold bastard? Me? Never :p

Is this true though, or has it just snowballed from some 'source close to the family'

I feel very sorry for their kids, having lost their sister, but as everyone else has said if they hadn't left them all alone then she wouldn't be missing.

If that is not some form on neglect or abuse I don't know what is.

If it is true though then they deserve all the bad press that they are getting.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
daylightshrubbery said:
Is this true though, or has it just snowballed from some 'source close to the family'
From the article
Last night the McCanns’ official spokesman Clarence Mitchell admitted that legal action against the Portuguese authorities was something the couple were considering.

Haven't they got something like 19 cases waiting to be released to the courts so they can sue various newspapers etc?
Whether they get that little girl back or not they will probably end up very rich people from this

No point whinging about the police there are only two people to blame in this whole debacle

Status
Not open for further replies.