McCann Bollox

Breaking news-Sky news saying the German prosecutors have written to the McCanns to confirm their daughter is dead.
Nothing else disclosed.

Damn it.

Breaking news-Sky news saying the German prosecutors have written to the McCanns to confirm their daughter is dead.
Nothing else disclosed.

Damn it.
Quite a number of news sources are going with the story...

Daily Mail

The Daily Mail said:
Hans Christian Wolters who is leading the case said yesterday: We have concrete evidence that our suspect has killed Madeleine and this means she is dead.

Euclid

War Hero
Just use the Sweeney good cop bad cop routine, she will soon crack.:
Good Cop , Bad Cop interview method:

Good Cop , Bad Cop interview method:

Good Cop:

Hello Kate kissy kissy cuddle cuddle. Kate , in your secluded dreams of Madeleine do you see a happy child growing up into a beautiful loved and cared for young wonan.

Bad Cop

Or do you see: A TERRIFIED CHILD HELD IN A LAIR BEING ANALLY RAPED BY A SEVEN FOOT NIGERIAN WHILST BEING FORCED TO SUCK THE PENISES OF TWO LEERING ARABS. HELD DOWN AGAINST HER WILL WHILST THERE IS A QUEUE OF LEERING PAEDOPHILES WAITING TO RAPE HER OR EJACULATE OVER HER FACE? DO YOU IMAGINE THAT KATE?

Good Cop

Or do you see a peaceful child. Asleep on the floor of the bedroom. Peaceful but lifeless when you found her?

Which one is it Kate?
You utter sick weirdo. Your browser history must be pretty disturbing, presumably only a matter of time though till you get a knock on the door from The NCA.

ROMFT

Clanker
so deffo a scouser ?
I'm not a scouser, not particularly got anything for or against scousers.
I joined ARSE recently after getting banned from alternatehistory.com, objected too much to some of the woke/SJW that seems to dominate that site & it's admin. I do like something to read in the small, shiftwork induced insomnia hours. I appreciate here the more "raw in tooth & claw" attitude & the rough humour that i've missed for many a year.

But there are limits, this is the first time here that i've found my finger hovering over the "report" button. :mad:

ACAB

LE
As a former police officer with anti terrorist experience my dial is only pointing one way. And it's not the German Paedo.

I joined ARSE recently after getting banned from alternatehistory.com, objected too much to some of the woke/SJW that seems to dominate that site & it's admin. I do like something to read in the small, shiftwork induced insomnia hours. I appreciate here the more "raw in tooth & claw" attitude & the rough humour that i've missed for many a year.

But there are limits, this is the first time here that i've found my finger hovering over the "report" button. :mad:

Oh for fu*k sake, you're not going to enjoy it very much here if that is your attitude

ETA sanctimonious c*nt

Last edited:
Nothing else disclosed.

Damn it.
Why aren't the German authorities charging him if they so much strong evidence?

This has a distinctly fishy smell to it. Is there some German prosecutor somewhere that fancies his/her 15 minutes of fame and is drip feeding info out to perpetuate it?

Euclid

War Hero
As a former police officer with anti terrorist experience my dial is only pointing one way. And it's not the German Paedo.
Well thankfully you are an ex plod so nobody gives a shit. Even if you have ‘anti-terrorist experience’.

Why aren't the German authorities charging him if they so much strong evidence?

This has a distinctly fishy smell to it. Is there some German prosecutor somewhere that fancies his/her 15 minutes of fame and is drip feeding info out to perpetuate it?
Whilst it is a bit strange, if there isn't concrete evidence to back this up, someone is going to be looking at how to claim Arbeitslosengeld very soon.

ROMFT

Clanker
Oh for fu*k sake, you're not going to enjoy it very much here if that is your attitude
ETA sanctimonious c*nt
Well maybe i just don't find jokes about pedo's very funny, & randomly applying the term to people because it can, even less.
But I suppose that you have a point, whatever level people rise or sink to is their own problem & it's none of my business if sometimes they sink pretty low.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

Press the button before some thieving Scouser nicks it.

Reporting someone for making a scouser joke.
Yeah. You'll fit right in here.

I hope your not Welsh because there'll be comments elsewhere that'll blow a hole in your rubber underpants.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Poof.