McCann Bollox

No not al all. I posted this on another forum back in 2011 when I was convinced as I still am that this crowd are lying bastrads. Just dug it out when I saw the news this week.
2011?

Hmmm. How about Monday last?:

Just use the Sweeney good cop bad cop routine, she will soon crack.:
Good Cop , Bad Cop interview method:

Good Cop , Bad Cop interview method:

Good Cop:

Hello Kate kissy kissy cuddle cuddle. Kate , in your secluded dreams of Madeleine do you see a happy child growing up into a beautiful loved and cared for young wonan.

Bad Cop

Or do you see: A TERRIFIED CHILD HELD IN A LAIR BEING ANALLY RAPED BY A SEVEN FOOT NIGERIAN WHILST BEING FORCED TO SUCK THE PENISES OF TWO LEERING ARABS. HELD DOWN AGAINST HER WILL WHILST THERE IS A QUEUE OF LEERING PAEDOPHILES WAITING TO RAPE HER OR EJACULATE OVER HER FACE? DO YOU IMAGINE THAT KATE?

Good Cop

Or do you see a peaceful child. Asleep on the floor of the bedroom. Peaceful but lifeless when you found her?

Which one is it Kate?

Either way he’s a fcking sick weirdo that’s for sure. Hopefully plod is taking a look at the content of his hard drives.
Thick moron British people. That is you. Divert from the reality into the nonsensesphere. Afraid of facing the truth are we?

Slime

LE
Thick moron British people. That is you. Divert from the reality into the nonsensesphere. Afraid of facing the truth are we?
Was that the Royal ‘we’?