McCann Bollox

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Thanks dude, I thought it was just me
Now you mention it I've re-read the post while holding my meaty pleaser.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Why aren't the German authorities charging him if they so much strong evidence?

This has a distinctly fishy smell to it. Is there some German prosecutor somewhere that fancies his/her 15 minutes of fame and is drip feeding info out to perpetuate it?
I don't think he has much incentive to get chatty with the authorities, apparently he's getting "therapy" because he has to be kept in solitary as the other prisoners don't like him very much. Imagine!
Maybe if they threatened to turn him loose in the general prison population and let the ordinary, decent German krims have a word with him...

I don't think he has much incentive to get chatty with the authorities, apparently he's getting "therapy" because he has to be kept in solitary as the other prisoners don't like him very much. Imagine!
Maybe if they threatened to turn him loose in the general prison population and let the ordinary, decent German krims have a word with him...
I'm not talking about him, I'm concerned why they (the German prosecutors) are dripping out information on a bloke which they can't officially reveal, but have done so in all but name.

Surely they would charge him for trial, then drip feed out info, or just use their 'solid evidence' that Maddie is dead to charge him for Kidnap, Murder, etc.

It's all a bit odd

I thought that was about getting the people that he used to hang out with to get in touch, hence maximising the publicity. That said, yes maybe someone is milking their 15 minutes but on the other hand media and publicity is unfortunately necessary and you have to give them something to do. Let's face it Maddie and Inga are big tabloid news and the tabloids aren't going away.

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
I'm not talking about him, I'm concerned why they (the German prosecutors) are dripping out information on a bloke which they can't officially reveal, but have done so in all but name.

Surely they would charge him for trial, then drip feed out info, or just use their 'solid evidence' that Maddie is dead to charge him for Kidnap, Murder, etc.

It's all a bit odd
They want them in Germany, as they refuse to go to Portugal?

We can hope. Historically, German interview techniques are far more intense than the Mets ‘come in, pull up a chair. Coffee?’
Now then, you guilty B’stards we have some questions...

ACAB

LE
Well thankfully you are an ex plod so nobody gives a shit. Even if you have ‘anti-terrorist experience’.
And your experience --- is what --- exactly???
What do you bring to the party??
Before you go on ignore...

Not necessary. They don't need the victims parents in-country to move forward with legal proceedings

I thought that was about getting the people that he used to hang out with to get in touch, hence maximising the publicity. That said, yes maybe someone is milking their 15 minutes but on the other hand media and publicity is unfortunately necessary and you have to give them something to do. Let's face it Maddie and Inga are big tabloid news and the tabloids aren't going away.
If it is, then it's a fishing trip. If they have firm evidence, then charge him, and the others will come out the woodwork. This all seems a bit arse about face.

It'll the Deutsche equivalent of that Copper standing outside Ted Heath's house begging for people to come forward because they have zero evidence of anything and they're desperate for a high-profile scalp

Slime

LE
This case was discussed from roughly 09:15 on TalkRadio this morning.

Some interesting new things I hadn’t seen reported on the Beeb or ITV.

They were talking about him having a 30 foot long RV, and that the RV had been searched previously by German police who found children’s clothing and USB drives with many thousand of images of child sexual assault.

Part of the 5-10 minute segment discussed how different police forces withheld info from each other.

Slime

LE
Is there anyone I can send this planned investigation to. Might save a whole lot in the interim.
Good Cop , Bad Cop interview method:

Good Cop , Bad Cop interview method:

Good Cop:

Hello Kate kissy kissy cuddle cuddle. Kate , in your secluded dreams of Madeleine do you see a happy child growing up into a beautiful loved and cared for young wonan.

Bad Cop

Or do you see: A TERRIFIED CHILD HELD IN A LAIR BEING ANALLY RAPED BY A SEVEN FOOT NIGERIAN WHILST BEING FORCED TO SUCK THE PENISES OF TWO LEERING ARABS. HELD DOWN AGAINST HER WILL WHILST THERE IS A QUEUE OF LEERING PAEDOPHILES WAITING TO RAPE HER OR EJACULATE OVER HER FACE? DO YOU IMAGINE THAT KATE?

Good Cop

Or do you see a peaceful child. Asleep on the floor of the bedroom. Peaceful but lifeless when you found her?

Which one is it Kate?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I think he's just baiting the easy biters.

@Tytus_Barnowl - are you having a psychotic episode, chap?
No not al all. I posted this on another forum back in 2011 when I was convinced as I still am that this crowd are lying bastrads. Just dug it out when I saw the news this week.