McCann Bollox

The British people are surely brain dead morons if they believe any of this nonsense. This goes for any citizen human being. If anyone chooses to threaten legal action my answer is "whine all you like".

ches

LE
I think I'll leave it to the UK legal & law enforcement system to decide whats gen or not rather than some turps nudgers on an internet forum.

The McCanns have lost a child? why didn't someone mention it before?

I think I'll leave it to the UK legal & law enforcement system to decide whats gen or not rather than some turps nudgers on an internet forum.
We've left it to the UK legal system for 13 years. They have played along with the McCanns and their cronies and achieved the square root of zap. Just accept that the British people are for the most part brain dead morons. I'll bet the latest task force in the Police are already planning their next little jolly to Portugal.

Mr Happy

LE
I believe the latest news is somebody has bubbled the kraut to the authorities.

The new information that appears to have been missed, including the request for others bubble him ("loyalties may have changed please come forwards"). The cell calls and of course the fact that the cnut has form..

ches

LE
We've left it to the UK legal system for 13 years. They have played along with the McCanns and their cronies and achieved the square root of zap. Just accept that the British people are for the most part brain dead morons. I'll bet the latest task force in the Police are already planning their next little jolly to Portugal.
Give your head a wobble. There isn't some Machiavellian plot by the system to protect a cpl of middle ranking quacks FFS. For the most part the legal system has had bugger all to do or be responsible for seeing as its a Portuguese criminal case, not ours.

As has been reported the info has come from someone close to this bloke, but he has been looked at for the McCann thing previously. Its about a tiny little thing called evidence.

Yokel

LE
This was every parent's nightmare, so surely the public has an interest in the matter being thoroughly investigated as far as is possible? Maybe the OP thinks child abduction and murder are trivial matters not worth wasting Police time and expense over?

People inclined towards such horrible crimes need to know that the system will never give up trying to find and prosecute them.

W21A

LE
Book Reviewer
SHOCK HORROR PROBE! Tytus Barnowl proven to be only citizen in the UK with brain activity. Fails to be elected as PM as remainder of citizens are brain dead and incapable of voting.

Give your head a wobble. There isn't some Machiavellian plot by the system to protect a cpl of middle ranking quacks FFS. For the most part the legal system has had bugger all to do or be responsible for seeing as its a Portuguese criminal case, not ours.

As has been reported the info has come from someone close to this bloke, but he has been looked at for the McCann thing previously. Its about a tiny little thing called evidence.
So why is our superior national newspaper headlining it? Don't forget "The Sun says vote this". The morons usually follow if they cannot think for themselves. (The morons are the vast majority of the British people by the way). I must have a peek at the Times or Telegraph to see what they have to say.

So why is our superior national newspaper headlining it? Don't forget "The Sun says vote this". The morons usually follow if they cannot think for themselves. (The morons are the vast majority of the British people by the way). I must have a peek at the Times or Telegraph to see what they have to say.
The Sun say Christian B's girlfriend has big tits.
The Daily Express is concerned about the effect on house prices in Braunschweig.

ches

LE
Its the Sun FFS. Its circulation has been on its arse for years. Its a comedy paper, like the Sunday Sport but with less tits these days. The Sun would headline a mushroom if it could spin a fake dit. Who gives a fcuk what a newspaper reports, certainly not the general public, no one reads them. Those that do are retards so again, who cares.

Ritch

LE
The British people are surely brain dead morons if they believe any of this nonsense. This goes for any citizen human being. If anyone chooses to threaten legal action my answer is "whine all you like".
Oh do tell us brain dead morons how you have an angle in the case and know what the investigation teams are looking at.