ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

McCann a suspect

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by one-flew-over, Sep 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. tick ZZaa.png

2. Innocent of what?

Are you saying they had absolutely zero input in the disappearance of a young girl?

3. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

That’s entirely reasonable. I’m sure in all honesty despite the gruff squaddie humour displayed throughout the thread on this subject, it’s just to cover how they really feel about this tragedy.

4. meerkatz

meerkatz On ROPs

€12 p/hr

5. Ah, but they would have had to pay it themselves...

• Like Like x 2
  6. Not everyone trusts babysitters........someone you don't know.

7. meerkatz

meerkatz On ROPs

8. meerkatz

meerkatz On ROPs

Funnily enough, the McCanns used them during daylight, but not after dark when they went on the lash.

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. Perv and abusers come in all shapes and sizes. A factoid we were given on a plod course was that 1 in 4 kids is abused, 1 in 4. Not all sexually, some are beaten, verbally abused, etc, but 1 in 4.

I never had anyone babysit mine, but then I never used to leave them alone when I went to a restaurant either.

• Like Like x 2
  10. meerkatz

meerkatz On ROPs

Are you saying the UK's CRB checks weren't robust enough for the McCanns after dark?

11. Neither of them are Scousers, especially not the one born in Glasgow...

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. Anything to do with the Palace of Westminster has to comply with World Heritage Status rules, no matter what. It's not throwing money around at all.

Let us all know when Maddie reaches that status.

13. Well that worked out well for them.

14. Well you don't leave them alone either. They should be banged up just for that IMHO.