ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

McCann a suspect

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by one-flew-over, Sep 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Where is Barrack Room Lawyer when you need him?

2. The same as any other working class person from Brixton or any other part of London, enjoying the golf, sun, beaches and food.

3. Apology accepted. :lol: I don't care whether it's Blair, the McCanns or the bloke who cleans the bogs. If you're accused of a serious crime you should be able to defend yourself. If the police leak, you're forced to leak back. Why? Because if it comes to trial you want jurors polluted by police propaganda (and, let’s face it, the possibility of an unpolluted jury in the McCann case is zero) to have been equally polluted by your propaganda. It's not rocket science. This argument applies regardless of guilt or innocence.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Winter sun doesn't come cheap.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 6 days short of ten years...

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

It’s the PSNIs turn. Portrugal it is then.

7. She's nearly 14 now, so almost old enough to 'earn' her air fare back I would have thought.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. When the McCanns are found guilty of neglect leading to Maddie's disappearance will they have to repay the hundreds of thousands of pounds spent looking for her?

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. "hundreds of thousands" - one figure I've seen bandied about is 11 million quid!

edited, as the original figure I quoted was in Australian Dollars

• Like Like x 1
  10. I think the hundreds of thousands must be how much is spent each year!

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. They'll never see the inside of a court until someone can come up with a picture of Gerry digging a hole and placing a body in it, even then there will be some who will say it's photoshopped!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. This looks gen.

tut.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Baglock

Baglock On ROPs

How is this waste of public money being allowed to continue?

The McCann's have pictures of Gordon Brown, David Cameron and Theresa May engaging in a gang bang with some farm animals?

What leverage have this odious couple got in the highest echelons of government?

• Like Like x 2