McCann a suspect

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by one-flew-over, Sep 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6982969.stm

I hope Maddy is found safe and well but fear not. However if the McCanns were involved in something then they have balls of steel after the publicity they have generated.

I wonder what the new evidence has turned up.

2. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Usual rules apply. If anyone posts anything defamatory in this thread it will be deleted. That would include any hints that any particular person or group of people may be responsible for a crime, or any speculation about how it might have been committed or why.

3. The parents are now suspects, well imagine that, what a surprise, gosh i bet no-one saw that coming!

4. Maybe the portuguese police are just covering all angles for the sake of completeness as they unfortunately haven't had any other results yet. Smacks a little of desperation on their part to look efficient IMO.

5. Thats talking about all news out of the window then,

need to delete all speculation about Iraq / Afghanistan & rename this Forum "Current Affairs (Only)"

Freedom of speech & Speculation is DEAD

6. I would have thought they'd have broke by now if they'd done it - they've been in the media glare constantly, surely no-one has that good a poker fece

7. cpunk

Delete it then before someone does.

ofo

8. The main reason for naming someone an "Aguido" (spelling?) is to give them full legal protection, such as the right to remain silent. It probably means no more than a copper giving you a caution.

9. A Syringe has apparently been found hidden away & is alledged "to have been used to sedate, maddie & the other children"

10. Thanks devexwarrior. Posts like that were the intent of the thread. Learned something there and it makes more sense now.

11. It's about time they had a good grilling

12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Well, well, well! Surprised? Not at all.

13. Yes,but unless there is some reason, and after a few months too, and after forensic evidence has arrived from the UK, seems a bit strange, why not do it at the beginning, when unfortunatly the spotlight would be on you.

A copper giving you a caution, maybe for shoplifting but this is way more serious.

14. I still think the dad did it.

15. :? Bang on! The police waited for 15 hours I read before they decided to do any thing before looking into the reported missing child even having a two hour lunch break. Seem that the locals wanted the Mcanns to leave th area as the publicity not good for business.Seems only the Brit Police could find any evidence. So lets wait for the full evidence before saying who might by the badies. :?