MBW - A gentlemens sport

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by goatbagthedruid, Oct 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is the fine art of the Mexican Bum W&nk dying out??

Haven't heard about it happening in the last few years on the Gun end. I remember massive No 1's not washing for weeks on exercise (having massive dangleberries/tag nuts) waiting for ENDEX/Bty Smoko to be called and therefore allowing the sprog officers to do the "impossible press up."

Although in the current climate of no initiations/stuff which could get into the papers/fun, it was a tradition and very funny. Everyone was very edgy at ENDEX/smokos and the OPs were obvious tgts.

GBTD

2. I've tried to track this down before, but you seem to know about it. What is the MBW ?

We had an RHA adjutant c1985 and we were tipped of (by Z** N*****n IIRC) to enquire about said adj and "bdr B***s and the M.. B.. W...).

We were intrigued, and even referred obliquely to the subject at inappropriate moments, but he didn't bite. A twitch or two of embarrassment maybe ....

More info please

Whiffler
    Intrigued of Arrse

3. Is this a WHAR???

4. Nay - never a gun bunny myself, and this was the only reference I ever came across to MBW. From your clues thus far I'm speculating, but probably can't do it justice.

Do tell

5. Does exactly what is says on the tin!

Remeber hearing about someone who's piles burst on someone elses's face. mmm - not attractive.

Is it purely a Gunner thing?? Think it might be?

GBTD

6. A lot of Mexican gunners then?.

7. No WHAR!

The movement of the buttocks (AKA the Lift and Glide) is done to the Mexican music (i shall try to spell it out phonetically!)

de de dada de dada de dada, de dede de dede de deda

(In a vigourous bum w&nking motion!)

8. I recall seeing a particularly tame version in which the pant wetters wouldn't drop their kecks in order to achieve the full effect. Their weakness shames them, although they were from an OTC so hardly surprising.

I first witnessed the MBW deployed by a particulalry large and hairy Leeds gunner against a particularly self obsessed individual, OTC O/Cdt funnily enough. Given this individuals physique, combined with his overwhelming and misplaced sense of self importance he was extremely keen prove that no situp would be impossible for him. Needless to say the result was that he accelerated dramatically once released following a beautiful arc and I'm pretty sure that his nose actually grazed the aforementioned gunners colon as it came to rest.

9. So the victim (V) is doing a press-up, or maybe a sit-up while the Hairy-arrsed Gunner (HAG) lifts & glides.

I'll try not to picture this over lunch.

10. Beautifully put - I seem to remember being there for that (but not partaking!).

11. Just think of the dangle berries as you tuck into your jacket potato and baked beans!

12. And the delicate aroma, that repeated washing just can't quite shift.

14. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

BARSTEWARDS -all of you.

Coffee, keyboard & gone puce in face at work!!!!!!

15. Imagine what could have happened if you'd witnessed it first hand, rather than a watered down exposure of the sort you've had here!