MBE for Ex Branch man

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by western, Mar 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/viewarticle.aspx?id=471646&imageindex=1

Any one know this guy?

Mr Munby went down to London with wife Helen, a headteacher, and other family members and described the trip to the palace as memorable.

He said: “It wasn’t my first time at the Palace because I used to be part of the special investigation branch with an office in Horseguards and was therefore familiar with the place.
  2. Looking at his photo he is before my time maybe ORC or Biscuits knew him.
  3. You cheeky B*stard. You were in when the Provost really did have a f*cking horse. You've got at least 3 years on me. ORC might know him.

I've never heard him, but well done mate anyway. Seems like a decent bloke. Glad he recognised the worth of those who collected their bravery awards. There's many would be too far up their own arrse to have noticed a uniformed lad on crutches.
  4. Its Taff Pi****ing
  5. Looks more like Neil Kinnock.
  6. Sad to say they probably need them rather than soft skinned L/R.

Remember Mounted Troop? At least you had someone to kick when you visited 160.
  7. My only connection with horses is losing money on the c*nts. Probably ridden by monkeys as well.
  8. They don't taste too bad as long as they are dead and you cook them.
  9. What's that then...Horses or Monkeys?
  10. Not known to this serial. Recognise the pose though. Interrogation Techniques - Empathy - sympathetic page 981
  11. Both really, it's just that horses are more readily available in this country especially if it's a Sunday morning and you drive a 4x4.
  12. Don't personally know him, but Keswick is only 14 miles up the road from where I live, I've provided first aid cover with the Red Cross in Keswick when he's been about. Didn't know he was ex corps otherwise I would have introduced myself.
  13. There was a big grey ba$tard at 160 when I was there, I'm sure it was after me! it would stand there all docile whilst feeding it an apple and once it was gone, the cnut would try and bite your fingers off!! :sweatdrop:
  14. Are you sure it was a horse. Scattergood used to act like that.