Mazda MX5 UNOS 1.6i Roadster

Now Mrs Fox is in the Sandpit its time to flog her car.
Its a silver Mazda MX5 UNOS 1.6i Roadster, soft top, H reg, excellent condition, new engine, ultra low milage. Electric windows, speakers in the head rests, engine immobiliser, goes like hot shit off a shovel. MOT'd, full service history and all the other stuff that goes with a car that a bird treats like its a baby.
£2500 ONO (I will go as high as £3000 if you plead a good case).
Its kept in the garage (thus keeping my machine on the bloody drive) and if it wasnt for the fact that I cant get the dogs in it Id keep it myself.
Come on, dig deep buy it.

BUY MY WIFES CAR YOU TIGHT FISTED GITS!!!

Is the boot large enough for my hairdryer, curling tongs, bottles of peroxide etc? :lol:

the engines too 'throaty' for dogging, it scares everyone away as you enter the car park (allegedly :oops: )

but its an ideal car for all sorts of people:

1. Women (but not mooses)
2. Hairdressers
3. Medics
4. Int Corps
5. US Marines
6. TA
7. People of any position in life with any sexual orientation that will give me £2500.

B

Biscuits_AB

HGVTOO said:
Hoots, oh sooo funny! Ooooo, my ribs, oooooo, no more, please, no more. Laughing my tits off. :D :lol: Its the Chuckle Brothers.
Chuckle Brothers? You must've dug deep for that little gem :wink:

B

Biscuits_AB

Do you have an alarm in your house which wakes you up when I post? or do you hang onto my every word? You fancy me don't you? :wink:

Biscuits_AB said:
Do you have an alarm in your house which wakes you up when I post? or do you hang onto my every word? You fancy me don't you? :wink:
Do you know Badarrse, I understand you were banned from ARRSE for being an arrsehole, and now your back under one of your alter-ego names doing again what Badarrse was banned for, being an arrsehole.

Don't you have a local playground nearby so you can go and shout at the kids or a woman neighbour you can mutter obscenities to? You really are a sad basstard, mirroring BBs attempts at comebacks.

Change your name Lardy boy to Biscuits_BB. You’ll probably get more respect then. But I doubt it.

B

Biscuits_AB

HGVTOO said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Do you know Badarrse, I understand you were banned from ARRSE for being an arrsehole, and now your back under one of your alter-ego names doing again what Badarrse was banned for, being an arrsehole.

Don't you have a local playground nearby so you can go and shout at the kids or a woman neighbour you can mutter obscenities to? You really are a sad basstard, mirroring BBs attempts at comebacks.

Change your name Lardy boy to Biscuits_BB. You’ll probably get more respect then. But I doubt it.
Looks like you slept in for that one :wink: