MAZDA 5 CONT LIGHTS FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by hellie, Jun 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I apologise in advance in this isn't posted on the right board, and would appreciate if the mods could move if required.

I'm selling a pair of Mazda 5 Cont lights boxed as new. They fit the current shape model (2008 to date) and are in perfect condition. They're currently in Celle, but I can post within BFG or deliver locally. They cost over €800 new and am selling them for €400 or nearest offer. Thanks Hellie

2. I'll give you that if you throw in the car as welll. Are you a hiardresser by any chance?

:)

3. Cheers Sporting you've made my day!

I'm not a hairdresser and it seems you're not a used car salesman either. The Mazda 5 is a 7 seater family car and I think you've got this confused with the MX5, the small 2 seater sports car. It's an easy mistake to make, when you're trying to take the p1ss. Thanks for the offer, I'll bear it in mind ;-)

4. Why would anyone want cont lights? let alone a pair??

Edited to add,I know it's not the naafi but ... 8O

5. no one likes a smartarsse - especially one in a Mazda :) Always reminds me of Tony in Men behaving Badly......'YOU, Mazda......******....!!!'

:)

6. Smart-arse....pot, kettle and all that! Seriously, I'm not being a smart-arse, just trying to sell the lights. You commented to take the p1ss, so I thought you were fair game for a laugh. If you see the Mazda 5 you'll see you can't get further from a haridresser's car if you tried!

7. Good luck mate!! Looks like being one of the longest arsse threads ever!!! :)

Says the Volvo driver......