MAZDA 5 CONT LIGHTS FOR SALE

I apologise in advance in this isn't posted on the right board, and would appreciate if the mods could move if required.

I'm selling a pair of Mazda 5 Cont lights boxed as new. They fit the current shape model (2008 to date) and are in perfect condition. They're currently in Celle, but I can post within BFG or deliver locally. They cost over €800 new and am selling them for €400 or nearest offer. Thanks Hellie

Cheers Sporting you've made my day!

I'm not a hairdresser and it seems you're not a used car salesman either. The Mazda 5 is a 7 seater family car and I think you've got this confused with the MX5, the small 2 seater sports car. It's an easy mistake to make, when you're trying to take the p1ss. Thanks for the offer, I'll bear it in mind ;-)

hellie said:
Cheers Sporting you've made my day!

I'm not a hairdresser and it seems you're not a used car salesman either. The Mazda 5 is a 7 seater family car and I think you've got this confused with the MX5, the small 2 seater sports car. It's an easy mistake to make, when you're trying to take the p1ss. Thanks for the offer, I'll bear it in mind ;-)

no one likes a smartarsse - especially one in a Mazda :) Always reminds me of Tony in Men behaving Badly......'YOU, Mazda......******....!!!'

:)

Smart-arse....pot, kettle and all that! Seriously, I'm not being a smart-arse, just trying to sell the lights. You commented to take the p1ss, so I thought you were fair game for a laugh. If you see the Mazda 5 you'll see you can't get further from a haridresser's car if you tried!