Mayweather vs McGregor is on! August 26

christ it's on. Mayweather is gonna make McGregor look Silly, not a bad payout though. let's hope Mayweather has let it all slip in the last couple of years.....a must watch if only for the spectacle .

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor confirmed for August 26 as bout hailed 'biggest fight ever'
Shame they are not doing it under some form of hybrid rules to even it up.

I'd go for a variant of the pre-queensbury rules
- MMA Gloves worn
- Punching on the Clinch/ Hold allowed
- Throws above the waist allowed. I.e. hip tosses and lock throws allowed - leg trips and wrestling shoots are not

No need to go for timeless rounds. You could still do this over a 12 round, 3 minutes and points must system. Obviously they would need to adjust the scoring criteria to reward throws

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

As an Irishman, I cannot wait to see McGregor get up ended ! He will be destroyed after gassing him self out. He had a good run of fights in the UFC and got too excited and big headed and called out Mayweather. The funny thing is tho only a few years ago McGregor was living in crumlin collecting €188 a week on the dole. Now he's having a multimillion super fight against floyd mayweather what has the world Come too !

Claims going round Twitter that the PPV prices have been released.

£89.99 if you have a full Sky Sports subscription, £129.99 if you don't.

The first PPV ever where illegal stream viewing figures comfortably outnumber the number of people willing to pay out?

Claims going round Twitter that the PPV prices have been released.

£89.99 if you have a full Sky Sports subscription, £129.99 if you don't.

The first PPV ever where illegal stream viewing figures comfortably outnumber the number of people willing to pay out?

That's the reality it's just business. Huge money.

The odds on a Mccregor win started at 40-1 but are now sat much lower I'm presuming that purely based on lunatics with no idea betting on mcgregor

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Is it wrong for me to hope that McGregor gets his arse handed to him. For no other reason than he's been so annoying over the last few months.

Is he a Mick or a Prod?

Is it wrong for me to hope that McGregor gets his arse handed to him. For no other reason than he's been so annoying over the last few months.
I find mayweather very annoying as well, especially his snivleling entourage. Never really liked to watch his fights as although he is an amazing boxer, his fights were generally dull. Also find he gets away with a lot of spoiling.

Think I'd prefer McGregor to win as a punishment for past spoiling by mayweather. Although, I'm pretty indifferent on the outcome of the fight.

Might listen in on the radio, but I can't see myself spending 20 quid on what looks to be a poor card That is being broadcast at stupid o'clock

Shame they didn't go for hybrid rules. MMA gloves, strikes allowed when holding and 'above the waist' throws allowed.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I normally don't bother with this kind of bollócks but McGregor is such an obnoxious little shít that I hope Mayweather puts him out of the fight business forever.

RFbloke

Old-Salt
Okay, Mayweather is fave but bods on more ridiculous odds have caused upsets, for example Buster Douglas. IIRC he was about 40 to 1 against Tyson.

I reckon Pac Man in his prime (when money was dodging him) would have hammered Mayweather but that's another discussion.

Smells like a big fix to me, I'm anticipating a Rockyesque bout, with mcgregor coming off the canvas to KO mayweather, then expect a double your money rematch.

Mayweather is receiving $200 and mcgregor $100 for the bout.

Okay, Mayweather is fave but bods on more ridiculous odds have caused upsets, for example Buster Douglas. IIRC he was about 40 to 1 against Tyson.

I reckon Pac Man in his prime (when money was dodging him) would have hammered Mayweather but that's another discussion.
Only 4.5-1 for a McGregor win on sky bet. 5-1 for a ko and 26-1 for a decision.

Quite poor odds in my view. Particularly the ko

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Latest Threads