Mayor of New Orleans provokes outrage over gods punishement

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Agent_Smith, Jan 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Another example of the growing taste in black america for advocating an afro-american based sub-culture

Not helpful in times like this...

[c]Telegraph

2. Mayor Nagin has been the subject of intensive questioning and outright hate and disgust by the 'chocolate' population.

This is obviously a clumsy attempt at "We are all together in this Brothers and Sisters" . Sorry Mayor, they're not buying what you're selling, and they want you gone.

3. I'm a young man and in some ways quite naive. So if this seems like a naive question then fair enough; How do nut jobs like this get into power? As far as I can see this is a world-wide phenomena, morons are constantly being elected.

4. Generally, it's viewed as good form to keep ones little idiosyncrasies private until after the electorate have cast votes.

*giggle* fudge ripple.........

5. Hopefully people are starting to see who really was at fault for the New Orleans disaster... and it wasn't the Federal Government.

The man is an idiot.

NTM

6. I would think that this particular nutjob got the job of Mayor based not on ability but colour and the ease at which those that got him in power can manipulate him.

7. Oh, very productive. If I recall correctly, this is similar to former Detroit mayor Coleman Young's notion of recreating Detroit as a black-dominant city. And all Spams know how well that worked out for Detroit. :roll:

Part of the charm of New Orleans has always been its blending of cultures and influences..a statement like this is absolute anathema to the great city it was, and hopefully will be again, in spite of Mayor Jackass.

8. More typical liberal BS in this country. Instead of just saying it was a natural accident and looking for ways to rebuild, make things better, etc. Some moron has to find a way to make it political. Not just political, but blame anyone and everyone else, except where the blame belongs: Mother Nature.

I'm still waiting for the tin foil hat crowd to say it was Bush's fault. He and Halliburton caused the hurricane's, in order to get the money in rebuilding the city. I'm sure some kook out there has a website saying so.

9. I really don't care about Nagin, or the reconstruction of New Orleans as much as I do about the importance of there being a place in America where nubile, 19yr old lovelies on Spring Break, who clearly resent their fathers, will gladly show off their chebs to a baying crowd of thousands in return for a $1 string of brightly coloured beads. [Cue God Bless America and a montage of the Star and Stripes waving freely as fillies from Girls Gone Wild prance about.]

On the other hand, Nagin needs to check himself into the Fraggle wing of the nearest servicable hospital. Either that or he's angling for a new job (probably on the 700 club, selling "miracle pancake mix" for Pat Robertson).

10. By joining the Democratic Party. Rep. Cynthia McKinney (D-GA) lost a few elections ago. She blamed "The JEWS". She's back in, now. Rep. Alcee Hastings (D-FL) was a Federal Judge--until he was IMPEACHED FOR CORRUPTION. No problem, get the Democratic Party to support your bid for Congress.

Then of course, you've got David Duke. KKK whackjob extraordinaire. Tried to run in Louisiana on the Republican ticket. The Republicans told him to go fcuk himself. Republicans tend to tell blatant whackjobs/hatemongers to take a long walk off a short pier. Democrats get a free pass (see Robert Byrd, D-WV, former Grand Dragon of the KKK...)

Imagine the screams of outrage if a white Republican advocated maintaining a "White majority" city. Of course, black Democrats can't possibly be racist