• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Maybe with Airsoft we are missing out......

Auld-Yin said:
Feck me - I did not realise that these airsoft weapons could reach over the Atlantic pond.

Of course it does the fags need to shoot each other :eek:
If they do it with their home .38 they get life :eek:

Some hotties though, wouldnt mind airsofting a few of those :eek:

Did you see the USMC chick, f**k me, wouldnt have her on top she'd brake every bone in my body :(

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Roadless said:
Auld-Yin said:
Feck me - I did not realise that these airsoft weapons could reach over the Atlantic pond.

Of course it does the fags need to shoot each other :eek:
If they do it with their home .38 they get life :eek:

Some hotties though, wouldnt mind airsofting a few of those :eek:

Did you see the USMC chick, f**k me, wouldnt have her on top she'd brake every bone in my body :(
*In thick Scouse accent* Caalm down, caalm down * thick Scouse accent off - back to Oxbridge :cry:

Awol said:
Bloody hell.

Did noone teach them to keep their weapons pointing down range?

I really wouldn't mind getting my weapon out for them and introduce them to range glue. Fcuk it, I'm emigrating and taking up airsoft

Latest Threads