maybe a new contender for biggest walt ever!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by jez2412, Aug 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ok now your going to have to hear me out on this one as it may sound slightly crazy but my new walt is

ok you all may have slightly puzzled looks on your face but let me explain.

this dude also known as jesus, walks around walting claiming to do all these amazing things, he claims to turn water into wine, feed thousands of people with one loaf of bread and heals people with his touch.

ok you may now be thinking that people wrote about all of this so it must be true....but i have another theory

this jesus dude did his homework on the art of walting, he was a professional, a real credit to walting, he suckered many people into believing his tall tales by travelling around telling people about his amazing skills, never actually doing it, therefore word of mouth travelled about all his skills.

HOWEVER! the romans outted him as a walt!!! and then they did what they did with all walts of them days and crucified him!!

but his tall tales were written down by some gullable people and that is now known as the bible!!

so here's to the ultimate walt.............JESUS!
  2. Anybody that uses the word dude is a cunt, so fuck off.
  3. Jesus wept.........bore off
  4. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Any chance of Darlington being submerged under flood-water?
    Or struck by very selective plagues?

5. slightly harsh but sticking with the times and the obvious fact that jesus was a stoner i defend my use of the word dude, want to go call people cnuts go pick an online fight with some internet geek and get yourkicks that way, good day!
  6. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Dude, you just said dude as well!!!

Oh, hang on............................
  7. Crucifictions a doddle, water into wine? I can turn lager into p1ss.
  8. Tu Shay!
  9. How about Hitler?, former serviceman with a Reserve commitment, no actual (contemporary) fighting role but still managed to grab a load of medals and fancy badges.

Linked up with a load of medical rejects who he made his mates and gave cushy jobs to (and some really outrageous uniform allowances).

It is a little known fact that after a few wobblys in the old beerstube on Fridays (he never gave himself or his mates weekend duties) they would gather in a back room and dress up in black gear and pretend to be SS officers.

As the funds came roling in they swapped the back room (which they had to share with a Royal Signals RAOB lodge) for a chuffing big castle complete with blazing torches, until his Hun engineer mates were able to get a 3.5Kva genne from war spoils.

Edited for mongtype tendency
  10. you raise an interesting point, perhaps we have another historic walt.........i like the thinking