Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Maybe a chance to get paid to Give Russell Crowe a kicking.

here y'go

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8041103.stm

_45911627_crowe.jpg

Was talking about this with a few people yesterday .....given the numbers who have signed up for it they must be going through "soldiers" like a Maxim gunner on the first day of the Somme.....

Hope 'Amputees in Action ' are getting some of the biz....

Don Cabra

...Only the real *special* people get tights Alsatz.......I'm sure they will make an exception for you though :D

June was one of those calls that didn't happen - too slow in responding apparentely........I will have faith ( but won't hold my breath).

Might be easier to form a cavalry unit and hire out as Essra Troop..... who's got an 'orse ?

Cornet Cabra

well, just had a few days on this......all those hours making bows and firing homemade arrows as a kid were not apparentely wasted !

Same location they shot the opening scene from 'Gladiator'......with a castle thrown in .

Good crack.....especially the bit where King Richard's horse dumped him out the front door in the middle of a bunch of loot-crazed pudding deprived foot soldiers :)

450 armed extras in hot pursuit of apple crumble.....stirring sight.

Should be visually stunning.