Mayan doom prophalacy for cat people.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chocolate_frog, Dec 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. No, sorry but Dog cancer is one of the shittest "the world is going to end" prophecies I've ever heard.

It'll need to be something much much more awesome to take me out, fucking hell, we've had rabid, cancerous dogs round here for decades.

Nah, it'll need to be something like a dirty great big comet, or currys or even PC world hurtling through space and slamming into the earth like a bunch of native trailers at rauls rose garden.

That's the shit we need to properly fuck the place up.

Fucking dog cancer......fucking twats.

3. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

4. Just as a precaution I have locked my dog in my basement. No problems about her starving though, she can eat the dead bodies I keep down there. Unless they come back to life of course.

5. What a load of pish.

6. if Mayan predictions are that accurate, how come there are no longer any Mayans?

• Like Like x 1
  7. What the fuck am I going to do with all this food I've got stored?
    Hold on, I've just checked my office calendar and Tuesday next is some blokes birthday. PARTY!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cos Thatcher closed them all in the 80's.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Subtle, very subtle.

10. I'm gonna go down to Sarfend to the Pier for a bit of ice cream, followed by fish n chips, followed by some curry gravy with custard.... yeah, I know, I have strange eating habits...... but it is all Nurse Olgas fault, she won't let me eat currywurst in bed. As for cats and dogs, I ain't got none......

11. Where are you, fucking Skelmersdale? They never did scrub up well.

• Like Like x 1
  12. If you go to Southend how will you know when the world ends?

13. I am kinda hoping that there is some truth in the Mayan prophecies because I have not brought a crimbo pressie for my good lady and if it does not end she will not accept the potential end of the world as an excuse.

• Like Like x 1