May pay date

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by lemonkettaz, May 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bone, but anyone confirm if we get paid the 27th this month cheers.
  2. Not again..................... Ask one of your shiny arrse bods on Monday!!
  3. [​IMG]

Ten Letters
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I seem to remember that pay goes in on the last working day of the month, so that being the 31st, which is the Tuesday AFTER the Bank Holiday, enjoy the weekend :)
  5. The boy, who is of a JPA persuasion, is expecting his to hit his bank on tuesday
  6. A quick look on JPA and/or ArmyNet will show you your payslip, which has a handy little box which tells you the date that you are getting paid, or is my payslip somehow different to
    everybody else in the army?
  7. Pay slips always put the last day of the month on. It could be paid into the bank seperate to that date, as was Aprils
  8. That's because April had the extra BH on Friday 29th,which would have been payday for April seeing as the last day of the month was a Saturday, so pay would have gone in on Thursday 28th, but with May, the last working day is on 31st, which is Tuesday, hope that helps.
  9. it wont, last working day of the month is when you get paid
  10. Bank Holiday is the 30th, Pay day is the 31st even says so on the JPA payslip (but least we get Tuesday off HM Queen's B'day)
  11. You might get Tuesday off but my unit is not
  12. The world is (apparently) ending this weekend anyway, so JPA has automatically binned this months pay.
  13. I'll just tell him to **** off!!

14. **** off and die you dull ****.

I get paid on the 21st of each month BTW, so it's payday for me :)