Maximuscle products at basic?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by trigger_uxb, Sep 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Am due to go to cattrick on the 21st of this month. Are you allowed to take maxi muscle products with you, such as proaminoes and promax?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Im not in the army mate but I did do a brief stint through the RAF Basic a few years ago and they didnt even like you having energy tablets
  3. I dont think they will. Just eat proper food and drink plenty water same as everyone has done for years. wont hurt you. prove to yourself you can do it without the fancy potions because one day you might not have them to rely on.
  4. Thanks for your input!

Iv just spoken to an on-line recruiter, and he's not sure either. He's recommended leaving them at home and find out when I get there, then if there allowed, have them sent to me or get them on my first weekend off.
  5. I just passed out of bassingbourn, and they didnt have a problem with you buying and using the maximuscle rubbish, IMO its an overpriced milkshake powder, you dont need it.
  6. IMO you're an idiot.
  7. IMO ? what's that?
  8. (in my opinion) - an abbreviation for when someone wants to say something that is blatantly false/idiotic but wants to attempt to avoid getting called out on it as 'everyone has the right to an opinion.' Hence its ironic use in the normal riposte.
  9. Thanks! well in that case Carcass I agree
  10. I'm quite interested in the answer, IMO.
  11. Here's your answer.

Supplements, used properly, are a great aid to recovery and performance. However, they are just that, SUPPLEMENTS, not replacements. You won't die by going the first few weeks without, so leave them behind then find out what individual unit policy is when you get there.